Villarreal away - wits the plans?

GOAT

6 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

Its saying £413 per person! I've emailed off some hotel just round the corner from that. Hopefully they've got space 

9 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

Haven't been able to find any accommodation in Villarreal...

There aren't a great deal of hotels there in general, it's a pretty small town. You should still have options in neighbouring towns (Burriana, Castellon de la Plana for example); they are about 4/5 miles away and still seeing hotels at around €50/60 per night.

34 minutes ago, nelsonRFC82 said:

There aren't a great deal of hotels there in general, it's a pretty small town. You should still have options in neighbouring towns (Burriana, Castellon de la Plana for example); they are about 4/5 miles away and still seeing hotels at around €50/60 per night.

I stayed in Castellon de la plana before game in Villareal (game where boyd missed great chance) i would advise getting a taxi and go early as not that great for taxis & try to book the same taxi back after match. Also a very tight ground with narrow access to away section. Again advise get in ground early.

19 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Right that's me fully booked

Flights, hotels and hire car came out at £214 pp for me and my mate. Out on Wednesday back Saturday. Quite decent I think. 

2 hotels in Madrid 

1 air bnb in villareal

very decent mate - was waiting for TC day trip but not looking likely,!

3 hours ago, nelsonRFC82 said:

There's the Plana Parc Hotel about 10 mins South in the suburbs. Might just have to go with that if the hotel I emailed doesn't get back to me