Villarreal away - wits the plans?

GOAT

1 minute ago, RFC RYAN said:

I think am struggling big time and am on 2 points what you thinking mate ? 

Sure there is about 5000 in the TC but seems to be more going to Vienna looking at forums and twitter. 

I'm on 3 and pretty confident of getting one, mate I'm going with is on 2 and thinks he'll be OK.

Not sure how many joined when it reopened but think there was 4k on it in the qualifiers, so 2200 won't be far off half the members of the TC and seems to be quite a few on 0 points and also with the short notice of this I think you will get one mate.

7 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

I think am struggling big time and am on 2 points what you thinking mate ? 

Sure there is about 5000 in the TC but seems to be more going to Vienna looking at forums and twitter. 

Seen quite a few buying home end tickets for Vienna already

6 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

I'm on 3 and pretty confident of getting one, mate I'm going with is on 2 and thinks he'll be OK.

Not sure how many joined when it reopened but think there was 4k on it in the qualifiers, so 2200 won't be far off half the members of the TC and seems to be quite a few on 0 points and also with the short notice of this I think you will get one mate.

My mate has a question you might be able to answer. 

Say someone on the travel club went to games years back and still had points from then but have only just rejoined once we got in the group stages do they keep their points from years back even though they didn’t join first time round ? 

6 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Say someone on the travel club went to games years back and still had points from then but have only just rejoined once we got in the group stages do they keep their points from years back even though they didn’t join first time round ? 

My points have been wiped mate and I've just rejoined 

Edit my last two games were eindhoven and Hamburg (can't mind if that was TC or not)

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

My points have been wiped mate and I've just rejoiced 

Edit my last two games were eindhoven and Hamburg (can't mind if that was TC or not)

Hamburg was TC only but I don’t think we got points for it, or we did but people kicked up fuck cause it wasn’t a European game and they removed the points.

That was my first game anyway.

28 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

27 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

My points have been wiped mate and I've just rejoined 

PSV is one of the 11 points so aye his will have been wiped

11 minutes ago, giffnockger said:

ahh not bad mate - was holding off for Day Trip but no chance am paying £430 for a return flight so Spain - there taking the absolute cunt!

Aye fair enough mate, am just going over hopefully meet plenty bears over there. Trying to find places we will be 

1 hour ago, orange&blue92 said:

Just a hostel mate, looks decent though.  10 mins walk from the beach and 30 min walk from the city centre. You ken where bears will be heading for a drink? 

Not sure mate I'm going via Madrid and driving to Villarreal on the morning of the match. We got an airbnb 15 min walk from the ground. We'll just be trying to find a suitable main square or bar area to find others and try get tickets if not sorted in advance 

2 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Not sure mate I'm going via Madrid and driving to Villarreal on the morning of the match. We got an airbnb 15 min walk from the ground. We'll just be trying to find a suitable main square or bar area to find others and try get tickets if not sorted in advance 

Aye nice one mate, was thinking about the Madrid Roma game on the wee, return flight and ticketfor the match costs 120 Euro, might go for it.

is there any decent pubs in Villarreal? I heard it’s a tiny town with fuck awl but houses and a few factory’s 

1 minute ago, orange&blue92 said:

Aye nice one mate, was thinking about the Madrid Roma game on the wee, return flight and ticketfor the match costs 120 Euro, might go for it.

is there any decent pubs in Villarreal? I heard it’s a tiny town with fuck awl but houses and a few factory’s 

Fuck knows about villareal but it must have a main square and bar area even if it is a dump. 

I got 2 real Roma tickets this morning for 97 quid direct off Madrid. Got a hotel 30 min walk from the stadium there.