Reply to Stewart Robertson from Susan Aitken

jintybear

So I can understand better, this woman/man/transvestite whatever it is work for the council of the city of Glasgow. This council owned land and sold it to celtic for a cheap price and give permission to celtic to have a fan zone. The same council also say that the national stadium in Glasgow can have a fan zone also but Rangers cannot have a fan zone? For what reason? It does not make sense. Have I understood correctly? 

1 minute ago, denya said:

So I can understand better, this woman/man/transvestite whatever it is work for the council of the city of Glasgow. This council owned land and sold it to celtic for a cheap price and give permission to celtic to have a fan zone. The same council also say that the national stadium in Glasgow can have a fan zone also but Rangers cannot have a fan zone? For what reason? It does not make sense. Have I understood correctly? 

Glasgow has been run by catholics who detest everything about Rangers for decades and will do anything they can to fuck the club up .

2 minutes ago, denya said:

We can have a fan zone, but just not on council land.

I might be missing the point here, but we have plenty of land that we actually own that could be used for this.

Just now, FSM said:

I might be missing the point here, but we have plenty of land that we actually own that could be used for this.

Ok. To me it sound like many excuses from them. 

2 minutes ago, FSM said:

Her get out is its not a council facility. Ignores the fact her depute is Chair of Glasgow Life who run it.

2 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

Her get out is its not a council facility. Ignores the fact her depute is Chair of Glasgow Life who run it.

I still don't understand why we don't just set it up in a section of the car park. Temporary fencing. Loads of room.

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Don't know about costs of putting that up each time etc though , and is space already required as part of other licenses 

We're only talking about some metal rail fencing like the type they use to barrier off roadworks, not a Trump style Mexican border wall. One entry/exit and a couple of stewards.

1 minute ago, FSM said:

I still don't understand why we don't just set it up in a section of the car park. Temporary fencing. Loads of room.

Theres not the room to, safely, hold a fan zone of any size on the car parks. The car parks are full on match days, mostly with disabled supporters cars and theres a waiting list. 

Another issue would be safe evacuation from the ground if required. Maybe the council will sell us some cheap land they want to treat clubs equally so its only fair.

1 minute ago, RFC Eagle said:

Theres not the room to, safely, hold a fan zone of any size on the car parks. The car parks are full on match days, mostly with disabled supporters cars and theres a waiting list. 

Another issue would be safe evacuation from the ground if required. Maybe the council will sell us some cheap land they want to treat clubs equally so its only fair.

There's room down at the Copland end. Having it near the club shop would also be a good idea.

4 minutes ago, FSM said:

Maybe we got the idea to use the Ibrox Complex for a Fanzone due to it being successfully used for the same purpose for a Scotland game a couple of years back.