Reply to Stewart Robertson from Susan Aitken

jintybear

1 hour ago, RFC Eagle said:

No there isn't. Do you go to games at all? There is no way to get a zone for 2000 with screens and refreshments etc as well as deal with the ingress of the thousands of other fans trying to get in to see the game.

If you build it, they will come.....

3 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

Do you have a problem with Rangers fans hating people who wear their hatred towards us like a badge of honour? If so then you're very odd to say the least.

If the people in question were male would you have a problem and if not, why not? Incidentally if the person this thread was about happened to be male I'd have said the same thing but changed bitch for prick.

I've told other people if you don't like what I'm posting then you can either fuck right off or complain about it and as you're probably a fucking taig given who you're jumping to defend my main advice is jump of a tall building head first you SJW millennial fuckwit.

No problem with you hating Rangers-haters.  But when you turn to casually misogynistic language you can fuck right off yourself, neanderthal.

44 minutes ago, Dave Donnellan said:

The levels of misogyny on this forum are disgusting.  The FM, Haggerty and now this woman.  You're not alone, Fin, but, tonight, you fucking disgust me

You my man need to lighten up. Fucking hell. 

4 minutes ago, Dave Donnellan said:

No problem with you hating Rangers-haters.  But when you turn to casually misogynistic language you can fuck right off yourself, neanderthal.

Neanderthal, wow, that's a new one, I've been called a Nazi, Racist, Mysogynist and now a Neanderthal, you know what Declan Donnelly, I'd rather be all of them than a rabid obsessed taig like you.

Admin can we get this fucker banned?

I've had enough of the halfwits on this board and will now go back to supporting Stoke. A proper football tam rather than a half-arsed pseudo-religion.

You idiots are unbelievable - not a life between you other than taking affront at every perceived slight.  Grow up and join the 21st Century rather than being stuck in the 17th.

There's been one or two reasonable folk I've swapped posts with but the neanderthals are starting to outstrip the normals.

Just now, Dave Donnellan said:

I've had enough of the halfwits on this board and will now go back to supporting Stoke. A proper football tam rather than a half-arsed pseudo-religion.

You idiots are unbelievable - not a life between you other than taking affront at every perceived slight.  Grow up and join the 21st Century rather than being stuck in the 17th.

There's been one or two reasonable folk I've swapped posts with but the neanderthals are starting to outstrip the normals.

The only prop-er thing about Stoke is them propping up the Championship.

I'm guessing you're a taig pretending to be a Stokie. You won't even know what a proper oatcake is you utter clownshoe. 

Just now, sonofbear said:

Beat it ya bheast.

Be the first time you've had one you rancid mutant.

The Rangers family is a very welcoming community.  Imagine having to watch everything you say in case you get 'outed as one of 'them'.

I feel sorry for the normal fans, contaminated as they are by the dregs of society like you.  Shower attendant would be a promotion for you.

3 minutes ago, Dave Donnellan said:

The Rangers family is a very welcoming community.  Imagine having to watch everything you say in case you get 'outed as one of 'them'.

I feel sorry for the normal fans, contaminated as they are by the dregs of society like you.  Shower attendant would be a promotion for you.

I feel sorry for Stoke City, having a quarter wit like you professing to support them.