Proud of my team.

Any Rangers fan that has the daggers out for our management is a traitor. We're blessed to have Gerrard. And we're doubly blessed with the progress we have made in a short period. Feeling disappointed is one thing, but to use that to try and undermine the Manager is fucking filthy. Im happy. We will rattle them at Ibrox whether its another taig official or not. 

Too early in the season but on that performance today we have a long way too go.

I said before the game that I would be happy if we lost but put up a good performance, the last part didn’t happen.

Winning at the piggery is a massive ask, even for top teams

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

That will do me for the day , when you have fans on saying they are proud of that today , time to get off here...............

I don’t think I’ve ever backed Helicopter Sundae on here in my life ? but where, in his OP, does he say he was proud of today’s performance?

4 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Birthday caird pish, I'm always proud to be a bear but there's no way in hell I'm proud of that shitebag gutless performance today, I now believe Gerrard is the man but this thread is ridiculous after that fucking no show. 

Most suitable comment of the day.

We are fans. We support the team.

But we are allowed to be frustrated with today.

3 minutes ago, yermaw145 said:

Any Rangers fan that has the daggers out for our management is a traitor. We're blessed to have Gerrard. And we're doubly blessed with the progress we have made in a short period. Feeling disappointed is one thing, but to use that to try and undermine the Manager is fucking filthy. Im happy. We will rattle them at Ibrox whether its another taig official or not. 

Christ sake 

He deserves plenty of credit for what he's done so far but he's achieved nothing yet to earn that kind of God like can do no wrong status 

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Anyone proud of that today is a fucking moron 

OP never said he was proud of today's performance. He said it was poor.

I think he mean's proud as a whole while acknowledging that Thursday night absolutely floored us and that's not an excuse, it's the reason we had little energy today.

5 points from 12 is fuck all to be proud of. 

A piss poor performance yet again against them is nothing to be proud of either. 

Domestically it's a shocking start from us, Europa league run is the only feel good factor around the place at the moment.  

5 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I don’t think I’ve ever backed Helicopter Sundae on here in my life ? but where, in his OP, does he say he was proud of today’s performance?

I'd agree with that but the thread title half an or so after a totally disgusting performance against them at the midden was always going to attract criticism. 

Think too many are tying themselves into the idea of the UFA game making today impossible 

It was always going to make the game that bit tougher of course but we all know the tarriers have demonstrated the last year or so they aren't as good as the hype would have you believe, it can't excuse it looking like we were leagues apart in the first half, when we were forced to press for an equaliser we saw their vulnerabilities but the damage had been done 

The 2nd half at Motherwell and 1st half today are as poor and negative 90 minutes as you're likely to see. 

We now have the international break for the Manager to work on a system and style of play thats going to bring us positive results away from home against domestic opposition. I can accept us playing for scrappy draws in the Europa League but doing that in Scotland won't get us very far at all. 

At this stage I'd describe us as a workmanlike side sorely lacking in flair and 'game changing' quality, we'll learn a lot about the Manager and the new players by how they react to that toothless performance today.