Mcgregor Kick

7 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

our discipline is atrocious this year

Spot on, I keep saying it with every passing game, again today Morelos is sitting on a yellow card and twice he lifted his hands and shoved brown away, every game Morelos is lifting his hands and shoving opponents away.....he could easily of got another yellow for his shove on brown whilst jostling at a corner.....has Morelos learned anything from the other night.....has he fuck, he will continue to do what he does so I'm expecting plenty more yellows and possible reds for him.

21 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

our discipline is atrocious this year

Definitely the case - reckoning it’s a byproduct of Gerrard telling them to be a bit more fired up than last year’s gutlessness. Obviously we can’t be having daft sending offs for no benefit but as a player he was willing to push the bounds of assertiveness/aggression in the big games and accept the odd red as a result. 

Just now, Printz Smeto Bear said:

Definitely the case - reckoning it’s a byproduct of Gerrard telling them to be a bit more fired up than last year’s gutlessness. Obviously we can’t be having daft sending offs for no benefit but as a player he was willing to push the bounds of assertiveness/aggression in the big games and accept the odd red as a result. 

I think it's been steadily getting worse from the PC experiment, although I felt we were hard done by I also thought we had only ourselves to blame for a lot of it. But this season has taken it to another level so far. 

We are starting to get a very bad rep for being a dirty side, look at how even one player with a bad rep is treated by refs. If our team is branded this way then it will be hellish to fight against.

Trial by fenian media is also working on some of our own supporters going by comments in here. A goal keeper has always gets a bit more leeway but not if your a Rangers one apparently. What I saw was a scum player charging into our keeper and fouling him with our keeper kicking his legs to free himself from some twat that brought him down.