Mcgregor Kick

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

I had Rangers tv on from the start of the game. I can't cope with sky commentary during old firm games. I watch the build up because i enjoy watching Commons struggle to string a sentence together, and Hayley McQueen is a wee babe, but switch off as soon as the game starts.

Aye mate, I should have turned it over earlier tbf, it was on Sky when I came in so just left it there.

Cannot stand that cunt Crocker willing the beggars forward at every opportunity.

1 hour ago, gmcf said:

The one where the plastic hard man took half a dozen steps back ? 

Youve got to be joking ! 

Absolutely he tries to act the hard man then spins out a situation he created by getting in a players face off the ball hoping Gullible Collum notices it or one of their wee Fucking clypes points it out it's typical of the way that fucking team cheat & get away with it so I've no problem with our players letting these would be widos know we aren't taking any of their shite.

It's what they've been allowed to get away with play hard man / wido / victim in any given order to get players booked because overall their teams full of wankers.

1 hour ago, gmcf said:

Only saw it during the game and I thought it more a petulant kick rather than trying to hurt anyone in which case it'd be a yellow . 

Nevertheless , alongside Morelos , it's moronic and gives the ref a choice to make . I'd love to see SG take a firm hand on this and put a stop to these needless incidents before we end up paying a price for it . 

We are already paying an ongoing price for lack of discipline. 

All the reds thus far have cost us dearly.  

As will the mounting number of yellows when suspensions kick in.  

The McCrorie one against St Mirren hurt us massively by putting the team under unnecessary pressure as all the subs had been made & SG was forced to tell Coulibaly to carry on while obviously injured to avoid them scoring against nine men. 

The aggression & toughness needs to be channeled better.  

4 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

We are already paying an ongoing price for lack of discipline. 

All the reds thus far have cost us dearly.  

As will the mounting number of yellows when suspensions kick in.  

The McCrorie one against St Mirren hurt us massively by putting the team under unnecessary pressure as all the subs had been made & SG was forced to tell Coulibaly to carry on while obviously injured to avoid them scoring against nine men. 

The aggression & toughness needs to be channeled better.  

Yes , very true . I was thinking more of suspensions but you're right . I'm pretty confident we would have beaten the sheep with 11 men and I dread to think  how we would have reacted today had McGregor gone . All so unnecessary . 

The McCrorie one I can understand more as it was more inexperience than needless stupidity but it did interrupt the flow of the game which was going our way . 

7 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Bout time we started having digs into them. Been years since we had that sort of player who would. Glad we had him for today, going to be the shrewdest of signings for us.

That "dig" was pathetic. Did zero damage and could've put us down to ten. If McGregor wants to be a hard man he should come for crosses and smash everyone out of the way, rather than silly, petulant little kicks. 

13 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

This. They couldn’t ban Naismith because they’d have had to ban Brown. Now they can’t ban anyone for anything similar. Joke of a league.

I reckon most red cards get rescinded too because of that Lego cunt. 

Ever since the time he got sent off at Ross Co and the card rescinded a precedent has been set .

Bet every club go into the appeal with that video 

1 minute ago, Imodium said:

It was stupid and a red. Hopefully Goldson's yellow will get rescinded absolutely zero contact 

Don’t think you can rescind a yellow card only a red, might be wrong though. Not holding my breath about anything getting done about the dive for the free kick as I’m sure the press will be all over that 

15 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I don't see how he can be banned when they've set the precedent with Naismith.

Whilst this is true it’s the sfa we are talking about here. They have absolutely no shame and would not think twice about contradicting themselves to punish us.