Arfield?

Amac9

7 minutes ago, Amac9 said:

Is it just me struggling to see what he offers? What type of midfielder is he because he has been very poor IMO.

Expected more from him in all honesty.

Thought he broke up a good few attacks early on, before getting overrun like the rest.

Honking in possession, though.

Should have followed Ntcham instead of running towards the ball for their goal imo.

He made several blocks and interceptions in and around our box in the first half though which got us out of trouble so I'm a bit surprised to see him getting such a hard time after today. He was nowhere near the worst player in our team.

5 minutes ago, geronimoo said:

At the moment I rate him like Murphy, good enough to be there but needs upgraded in the summer for next season.

Both of the players you mentioned have just signed 3 year contracts so they'll be here for some time yet.  I think Dorrans and Rossiter are also contracted for next season too so let's hope they can come back from injury and add something.

7 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

I always thought he was a player for the final third but so far he’s done more defensively. 

To me you've summed up what's wrong with Gerard's tactics, Kent  ejaria arfield candieas  jack, there all set up to be defensive rather than attacking

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Personal opinion ofcourse but I thought he was better than Jack today.

Jimmy Bell was better than Ryan Jack today. 

He can't pass, tackle or press with any effectiveness but he's a favourite for some reason. Diddy SPL fodder who should never be near a Rangers shirt. 

31 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Fuck up SG 0 granny 1

I thought arfield was 8/10 had more tackles n intervention than Jack 

8/10? Didn’t, look like he was the man of the match to me. So far almost every game he has looked well off the pace and struggles to get involved.

3 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Why is it every time we get beat we have to have meltdown single player threads? 

Arfield, Coulibaly and Jack will rip into those cnuts the next time we meet them!!! 

And you base this on what facts? Coulibaly was taken off against St Mirren as a “”precaution “ and hasn’t been seen since. Brown was brown today and strolled the fucking game and that is frightening