Rossiter

MrMckee

6 minutes ago, bluenose244 said:

If he was a dog he'd be put down. 

Fucking shame as he's a lovely fella, and has so much enthusiasm and is clearly a good footballer. 

I am sure he is mate - and not many cars are lovely fella's.

It a joke in the circumstances he's in.

By the way, on another point, when he does get back, I have a feeling he'll be a marked man - useless cunts like motherwell targeting him. 

What is his actual injury this time round?

He played and got a knock against his on the last day but I'm sure he was back in pre-season training before being injured again, if its a recurrence of the same injury then we really should be cutting our ties with the lad, I'm struggling to remember a player to have so many false starts.

47 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

What is his actual injury this time round?

He played and got a knock against his on the last day but I'm sure he was back in pre-season training before being injured again, if its a recurrence of the same injury then we really should be cutting our ties with the lad, I'm struggling to remember a player to have so many false starts.

He was a stand out in pre season until his injury. 

I keep saying it - he wont play 6 games for us this season.He will definitely come back just before the winter break for 1 game then disappear again. Personally, i think there is something in his contract re injury and that if he doesnt play in an allotted time we can cancel the contract. So we therefore see him every so often.

I might be completely wrong - but something smells with this situation.

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

I keep saying it - he wont play 6 games for us this season.He will definitely come back just before the winter break for 1 game then disappear again. Personally, i think there is something in his contract re injury and that if he doesnt play in an allotted time we can cancel the contract. So we therefore see him every so often.

Hemdani... 

6 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I'm sure i read that somewhere as well or some on here posted it.

10 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Decent, but he’s not even that good. 

Hardly worth worrying about. Has got better in the fans minds the more he’s injured.

Need to spend on some real quality in CM in Jan. 

Fuckup man no that good :lol: , injured for ages and stood out like a sore thumb at Easter Road. If he ever gets fit (which I doubt) he would be a star.