Another Tim getting his feet under the sfa table

3 hours ago, the old guard said:

I'm told hampden will be sold by queens Park and handed to the sfa in the next week or so, none other than Willie haughey parting with millions as a donation to the sfa to pay for it, wonder why eh. 

need to keep our eyes open on this one .

I used to work for Lord Haughey and he is always keen to be seen to be a more liberal type .But his close family are seriously rhabid bastards. 

When I first started they didn't know I was a bear .the minute they found out I wasn't one of them the shite started .

Haughey doesn't have great health these days so might not have any direct influence but could easily have somebody "friendly" appointed 

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

need to keep our eyes open on this one .

I used to work for Lord Haughey and he is always keen to be seen to be a more liberal type .But his close family are seriously rhabid bastards. 

When I first started they didn't know I was a bear .the minute they found out I wasn't one of them the shite started .

Haughey doesn't have great health these days so might not have any direct influence but could easily have somebody "friendly" appointed 

Once they are in mate . They are in . Once any control is gained . It's lost forever

On 3 September 2018 at 20:46, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Does he also own Third Lanarks ground anaw , sure he did a few year ago , n had the jimmy johnstone bc play home games n train there 

Mate when we are sleeping they are plotting and scheming ! PS - Guess who that mcgeady is related tae!

https://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/sport/return-hi-hi-third-lanark-12900355

54 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Mate when we are sleeping they are plotting and scheming ! PS - Guess who that mcgeady is related tae!

As soon as ye know they've spoke to GCC ye just know it'll be a goer :britney:

On 3 September 2018 at 16:12, the old guard said:

I'm told hampden will be sold by queens Park and handed to the sfa in the next week or so, none other than Willie haughey parting with millions as a donation to the sfa to pay for it, wonder why eh. 

Another nail in the coffin, cost us big time somewhere down the road, they are well entrenched and in control.

On 03/09/2018 at 16:12, the old guard said:

1. What will they do with it?
  2. Could they demote it has being the national stadium and have celtic as their new base?
  3. Will they have Hamden as a ground for hire, for clubs who need a temporary base when under construction work?

37 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:
  1. What will they do with it?
  2. Could they demote it has being the national stadium and have celtic as their new base?
  3. Will they have Hamden as a ground for hire, for clubs who need a temporary base when under construction work?

Time will tell, but I wouldn't trust them for a minute, can't see haughey parting with 2.5 million for nothing. 

The now customary glesga knicker land deal with a fur coat on, half arsed renovation with the usual suspects getting the contracts, 5 to 10 years down the line rapid deterioration of said half arsed renovation, decision to move to green belt el cheapo production, hampdump land sold for housing redevelopment for ten fold, repeat usual suspects contracts, usual suspects away with the usual suitcases full of filthy lucre??

On 06/09/2018 at 18:40, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Tbf Pat McGeady is related to spudheid Aiden but he is also a prominent fan and  a memorabilia collector of all things TL  and has been for years I don't think any plans for Cathkin  has any bearing or celtic influence tbh 

Im local and as far as i know GCC own the land of the former stadium 

22 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Another nail in the coffin, cost us big time somewhere down the road, they are well entrenched and in control.

Does anyone actually believe . Hypothetically if Dave King offered double the money , his money would have been accepted ?

100% of course not . More corruption at the heart of Scottish football .

We don't know the ins and outs just yet . You can be sure the GCC and even slanty eyes  will have their greedy corrupt paws all over this in some shape or form