Another Tim getting his feet under the sfa table

20 hours ago, harlands plater said:

Many years ago my old man said to me “if I was asked to describe them, and was allowed only one word to do so, the one word I would use would be “sleekit” “. 

His words have rung true so many times over the years. There will be something in this for them.

Your old man was old school mate and clearly too kind

I on the other hand would suggest , these cunts are nothing short of criminal , nepotism and corruption will be at the heart of all this

100 % no doubts

21 hours ago, harlands plater said:

Many years ago my old man said to me “if I was asked to describe them, and was allowed only one word to do so, the one word I would use would be “sleekit” “. 

His words have rung true so many times over the years. There will be something in this for them.

200 fucking per cent Bro. And STILL there are those of ours who will say "he's awrght" ! 

1 minute ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

200 fucking per cent Bro. And STILL there are those of ours who will say "he's awrght" ! 

I used to work for Haughey ,while he is more liberal than most tarriers he is still a tarrier and can't be trusted to be completely fair ..its a well known tarrier trait to like fighting an unfair fight .

Nepotism is rife in his business too 

2 hours ago, chris182 said:

Supposedly Tom Hunter is involved too? Maybe up to half the proceeds according to Haughey himself.

Hunter grew up a blue-nose?

Says who mate ? He is a wank of the highest order

He was no where to be seen when Rangers fc needed so called rich bears to step up

If I ever met him , I would say exactly this . Maybe just not as kind

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

I used to work for Haughey ,while he is more liberal than most tarriers he is still a tarrier and can't be trusted to be completely fair ..its a well known tarrier trait to like fighting an unfair fight .

Nepotism is rife in his business too 

He was a public face mate . He had to be seen as trusting and less of your typical beggar .

The fact that it's the same bunch of us discussing this tells you all you need to know about the apathy

Seriously . They have been doing it covertly for decades . Nepotism and corruption .

Now it's just all guns blazing and they know nothing can now stop them . So they don't give a fuck who sees and what is said .

In saying that , they will have all their media poodles putting their media spin on it to satisfy the jacobite jessies

" HAMPDEN saved by our national hero Mr Haughey . What a guy " You bet on that

And sadly plenty of so called bears will be amongst that group

13 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

He was a public face mate . He had to be seen as trusting and less of your typical beggar .

The fact that it's the same bunch of us discussing this tells you all you need to know about the apathy

Seriously . They have been doing it covertly for decades . Nepotism and corruption .

Now it's just all guns blazing and they know nothing can now stop them . So they don't give a fuck who sees and what is said .

In saying that , they will have all their media poodles putting their media spin on it to satisfy the jacobite jessies

This !

10 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I don't watch it all the time but did last night. the Peter and Rougie show .they were praising WH to the hilt ,actually sickening by the way .

Within a few months or years this praise will escalate above what is deserved and the others involved will be all forgotten 

7 hours ago, magic8ball said:

I don't watch it all the time but did last night. the Peter and Rougie show .they were praising WH to the hilt ,actually sickening by the way .

Within a few months or years this praise will escalate above what is deserved and the others involved will be all forgotten 

That's the beggar heartlands for you nowadays mate 

We just need to rise above it as not many of us bears actually give a shite 

We are going to suffer for all this, further down the road though 

6 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

That's the beggar heartlands for you nowadays mate 

We just need to rise above it as not many of us bears actually give a shite 

We are going to suffer for all this, further down the road though 

Maybe my imagination is getting carried away .

With the next Euros being played all over Europe I'm pretty sure that hampden will get at least one fixture .

This opens up the funding potential for redevelopment, lottery funding almost guaranteed .

So in as little as 2 years time we get a great new national stadium that the tarriers move into within another couple of years since their own built to last 20yr stadium is needing serious work done 

11 hours ago, magic8ball said:

With the next Euros being played all over Europe I'm pretty sure that hampden will get at least one fixture .

This opens up the funding potential for redevelopment, lottery funding almost guaranteed .

So in as little as 2 years time we get a great new national stadium that the tarriers move into within another couple of years since their own built to last 20yr stadium is needing serious work done 

As you know I'm one of the guys that give a shite 

The whole set up in Scotland stinks to high heaven 

We must be the only Country in the world that doesn't spend any money on historical architecture around the City and still try to save an old monolith monstrosity of a football ground  that is well past it's sell by 

If you travel around Europe  .France ,Holland .Their Authorities want to bulldoze the old and create new and modern 

In Nice,France  for example .They have stunning welcoming Airport , beautiful train station and new modern football stadium.

If you visit Towns in Holland .You find beautiful character being looked after yet still being modernised and cared for 

In this Country but in particular this beggar ,corrupt cesspit of a City.The bastards won't even fill in the potholes around your fucking streets 

Those bastards are keeping the money for other things .

Yet we are such a tribal City  .We hold on to a notion that our once historic  Stadium should still be kept ? it is a fucking joke if it wasn't so pathetic.

It is an abortion and these cunts in power know this .It is clearly being used for an agenda 

Much in the same way as the agenda ,courting the supporters opinions  back on 2012 to get us put down the divisions 

since their own built to last 20yr stadium is needing serious work done 

You are spot on here .

2 things in life you can be sure of.

You can guarantee that they will get help with anything needing done .Count on that 

And our kind will not give a monkeys fuck ,preferably starting another argument with a bear that is concerned calling them names for being para or just reeking with apathy