Group Stage Package

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I don't mind paying the money obviously, but to give people 7 days to get it together whilst the first home game isn't for another month is absolutely farcical. 

Already had to phone my wee brother and tell him we'll probably have to give it a bye as I can't afford it. 

Fucking gutted. 

Yeh, i think they could have at least cut more slack timewise. And i appreciate everyone's means to cough up. That said i'm sure if you contact the TO they will allow you some leeway over and above the 7 days. 

£35 a game is a bit steep but I'll pay it, it's more the fact that it's coming off on Thursday that's pissing me off and the cup game as well this week. So that'll be £250 over my season ticket price and we're only just into September, I feel for the guys who have to cover their kids tickets as well it's a lot of money they expect us just to pull out of nowhere 

Just now, plumbGER said:

Fuck sake:lol:

I am happy to pay it, looking forward to taking my boy to these games as he has only seen us play unknown Euro teams apart from Maribor who are hardly prestigious.

I will give myself a couple days to think about if it's even realistic for me.

Villarreal is the one I want the most but it's in December and right now I already have travel and possibly accommodation to sort for Aberdeen, Hibs and the taigs in December, along with sorting Christmas.

The club should email the fans and be like here's money to buy presents for your families this year since all your money will be spent watching us 

Just now, FSM said:

And we'll still pay it, and we'll still sell out, and they know it.

Well I’ve got one in my house that’s not taking the package, he just can’t afford it until the end of the month. 

Every chance his brother may do the same. 

Asking for the money this week is just bonkers. 

20 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Why would they discount individual tickets?

Thats doesn’t make much sense.

Sorry, I meant the opposite.

You would expect the group package would give you a discount on buying the tickets individually. Do you think they'll charge over £35 for the individual tickets?

43 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

£105 is a bit steep if it’s a discounted package. 

We haven’t exactly drawn the A list of the teams in the competition. 

And if yesterday’s any indication of how we’ll approach a ‘big’ game, we might be in for a grim old time....

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Well I’ve got one in my house that’s not taking the package, he just can’t afford it until the end of the month. 

Every chance his brother may do the same. 

Asking for the money this week is just bonkers. 

Tell them.to.contact the club mate they're usually pretty reasonable with things like this.

See if someone has twitter can they contact SLO and ask him would it be possible for.the club to allow those on the Cccs as much time as possible to pay.

Our first home game isn't till October Ffs and we've been given 3 days to pay it. They could easily have released the prices today and said money out by the 18th of the month. Give people a chance. 

Archived