Group Stage Package

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I'm not agreeing with you, because I don't want to and haven't had a fight today so need to get one quickly before I go to bed:lol:

Then 1 nil me.

And given I like @ForeverAndEver more than you then I'm donating my win to him.

I have Liverpool Champions League group game tickets and am paying £38 for an adult and £19 for a consession. I am now paying £35 and £24 for the Rangers adult and consession tickets.  Going to be fuckin skint but it is worth it.    Expected the tickets to be around £30 for adults and £20 for concession so a bit disappointed.   Not told the Mrs about the aways yet!

59 minutes ago, mus said:

So just making sure I understand your point, your saying its right for the club to take over a £100 in 3 days time, to buy more players in January?

Just noticed the bit at the end about players in January.

Im not suggesting the money is need for that, but it will help service debt, pay the wages and no doubt go towards staggered transfer fees and loan agreements.

31 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

1EDF594C-ACCD-4E0C-9F41-98B59A7D47CA.jpeg

That’s a fair approach, means anyone who has no issue pays immediately and hopefully anyone who is going to struggle until payday can get a date that suits. 

In terms of the amount, fair enough it’s at the upper end of what we’d expect but we’d have sold a kidney for the chance the past few years and 100% is going to the club.

5 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

It might not be that hard mate, I can see a few not taking the package because they are asking for the money so early. 

Aye it is a quick turn around for the Cash to be taken to be fair! 

12 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I think you can cancel it through your account online on the Rangers website. Not 100% sure!

You can't Jinty, but you can delete your payment card details thus making it impossible for them to take payment. Might be the best route as it will take them ages to get through all the emails by which time, the payments will have been taken.

1 minute ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Exact Gmail.

Screenshot_20180903-230131.png

Just read that again, I picked it up as we are unable to accept changes to payments and took it the wrong way. Then again they are saying up to two days to sort things so don't think it will happen.

To be truthful I think this will end up a shambles, wrong money coming out wrong account at wrong time, bank charges happening, money declined.

Archived