Group Stage Package

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

I'm confident the money will be used for the benifit of the club but the price is a kick in the teeth for the supporters who have loyally stood by the club.

If they had charged adults 75 quid and kids 30 quid they would still have stood to take in a substantial amount of money on top of the previous 4 games already played at Ibrox.

Can’t disagree

however, they did sell the first 3 games at well below SPFL prices. However, I’m  surely aware of personal circumstance amongst the support. And this extra revenue will go solely for the good of the club both on and off the park. 

If £105 helps to prevent 10 in a row it’s money well spent 

4 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

And this extra revenue will go solely for the good of the club both on and off the park. 

I would doubt that, I would guess that bonuses would be paid to staff members for getting us there so that wouldn't exactly have a direct impact on or off the park.

I e-mailed the ticket office first thing this morning asking them to postpone the payment till Friday 14th September,they replied at half nine to confirm they would do that,well done the to the staff in the ticket office.

5 minutes ago, Wee Bud said:

I e-mailed the ticket office first thing this morning asking them to postpone the payment till Friday 14th September,they replied at half nine to confirm they would do that,well done the to the staff in the ticket office.

If they are willing to do that for cccs I wonder if they'll extend the deadline for anyone with a season book but not cccs. Seems fair to work it both ways for everyone 

Although moving it 10 days doesn't bring bears wages forward if you are paid monthly 

4 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

@Rfc52 your Dad be interested in buying mine? Have emailed the club but if they can't do anything I'm going to have to sell mines

If anyone on here was looking to buy tickets under general sale, why not just buy from one of the Bears on here struggling to pay for the tickets but wants to stay on CCCS like @Jeffrey ?

8 minutes ago, Wee Bud said:

I emailed them last night and they haven't responded to me. Fucking mongs must be working their way backwards instead of the other way around.

9 minutes ago, Wee Bud said:

Great news mate, if only they would do that for everyone to sort this out.

14 hours ago, Almacger said:

How do you cancel CCCS? Do you just let a transaction fail then it automatically cancels it

Be careful with that bud, if you fail to make a payment you will probably have a £10 default payment then they will probably try again, it might end up costing you more

7 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

If anyone on here was looking to buy tickets under general sale, why not just buy from one of the Bears on here struggling to pay for the tickets but wants to stay on CCCS like @Jeffrey ?

Good idea in general mate but the more I think about it I can't have £105 coming out of my account on Thursday

Booked a flight out to Villarreal but not got a return yet and I'm going to have to buy that on Thursday when I get paid and also got a mortgage payment due so I'm going to need to tll them to stick it sadly unless they can help me

9 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Good idea in general mate but the more I think about it I can't have £105 coming out of my account on Thursday

Booked a flight out to Villarreal but not got a return yet and I'm going to have to buy that on Thursday when I get paid and also got a mortgage payment due so I'm going to need to tll them to stick it sadly unless they can help me

M8 I would give them a phone, they are soon going to realise that their are thousands in the same position as yourself, they surely aren't going to be dumb enough to say no to genuine pleas to pay for the tickets say in 10days time

2 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

M8 I would give them a phone, they are soon going to realise that their are thousands in the same position as yourself, they surely aren't going to be dumb enough to say no to genuine pleas to pay for the tickets say in 10days time

Will phone them tomorrow mate if they don't reply to my email today

20 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

They're so out of touch with the people who follow the club home & away mate. Hope you get it sorted.

8 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I saw on Twitter a boy phoned up and they told him to email them and, to paraphrase, basically told him they have no idea if they'll get round to his email by Thursday it depends on how many other emails they get :lol: 

Embarrassingly bad service

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

They're so out of touch with the people who follow the club home & away mate. Hope you get it sorted.

I saw on Twitter a boy phoned up and they told him to email them and, to paraphrase, basically told him they have no idea if they'll get round to his email by Thursday it depends on how many other emails they get :lol: 

Embarrassingly bad service

The ticket office always has been a shambles so nothing new with that, they must know themselves that 3 days notice is just nuts, even for the ticket office to get through all the applications will take time, I take it these games aren't on the cccs and are now optional?

2 minutes ago, Lothianbear said:

I can’t understand why theyr’e taking the money so quickly, no need when the first game is next month, its causing problems for so many fans, money first fans second obviously, poor show Rangers.

Money in the bank bud to service something, this is bonus money for them in honesty but they will be looking to balance the books in some sort of way I would suspect.

Archived