Group Stage Package

BridgeIsBlue

11 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

The ticket office always has been a shambles so nothing new with that, they must know themselves that 3 days notice is just nuts, even for the ticket office to get through all the applications will take time, I take it these games aren't on the cccs and are now optional?

They're still on CCCS mate. 

To anyone getting their payment delayed, make sure you still get their agreement to remain on CCCS. Just saw this online - they proposed to delay payment til Monday for someone but told them they'd have to take them off CCCS:

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

To anyone getting their payment delayed, make sure you still get their agreement to remain on CCCS. Just saw this online - they proposed to delay payment til Monday for someone but told them they'd have to take them off CCCS:

That’s diabolical

17 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

That’s poor as fuck to be honest the SLO should be in the Ticket Center or at the club getting this shambles sorted. 

Come on tae fuck Rangers we deserve better than this. Disgusting way to treat supporters who literally pay thousands a year to follow the team.

10 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Its years since I was on the cccs scheme, so basically if you say I can't afford the package or you choose not to take the package for whatever reason say work they kick you out the scheme altogether?

Is this the clubs way of repaying loyalty, this is a kinda similar reason why I gave up my season up in 2010 after 23 years, they did not give a fuck about an issue I had, very poor from the club

6 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

That’s poor as fuck to be honest the SLO should be in the Ticket Center or at the club getting this shambles sorted. 

Come on tae fuck Rangers we deserve better than this. 

I'm sure I read he was meant to be on holiday this week from work don't know if he's cancelled his holiday and gone in to try and sort or not. 

So poor mate.

Just now, hammer93 said:

Its years since I was on the cccs scheme, so basically if you say I can't afford the package or you choose not to take the package for whatever reason say work they kick you out the scheme altogether?

Is this the clubs way of repaying loyalty, this is a kinda similar reason why I gave up my season up in 2010 after 23 years, they did not give a fuck about an issue I had, very poor from the club

Aye, it appears as though they're saying either pay up on Thursday or you're off the semis and finals priority list. 

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

I'm sure I read he was meant to be on holiday this week from work don't know if he's cancelled his holiday and gone in to try and sort or not. 

So poor mate.

Aye, it appears as though they're saying either pay up on Thursday or you're off the semis and finals priority list. 

They better be careful for what they wish for here, what should be 3 sell out games generating 5million in ticket sales could easily become farcical!!

If these tickets go on public sale at £40 a go their is no guarantees at those prices of the games selling out, how many seasons did we sell this year...I would imagine it would be close to the 45k mark in the end up.....a well run business would try and cater for the 45k and hope that they buy into the 3 game package, that leaves very little work left to sell out the remaining seats on public sale.....its not exactly rocket science but only our club could make a rip roaring cunt of it.

39 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Money in the bank bud to service something, this is bonus money for them in honesty but they will be looking to balance the books in some sort of way I would suspect.

Ye you would think so, i see Club 1872 have contacted the club and theyr’e saying some sort of compromise regarding the timescale will be reached, hope so 

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Club 1872 saying that the club are going to announce a compromise package.

Well done Club1872. 

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

They better be careful for what they wish for here, what should be 3 sell out games generating 5million in ticket sales could easily become farcical!!

If these tickets go on public sale at £40 a go their is no guarantees at those prices of the games selling out, how many seasons did we sell this year...I would imagine it would be close to the 45k mark in the end up.....a well run business would try and cater for the 45k and hope that they buy into the 3 game package, that leaves very little work left to sell out the remaining seats on public sale.....its not exactly rocket science but only our club could make a rip roaring cunt of it.

I agree though personally not too fussed by the price as I'm happy with the investment into the playing squad and think this board are serious about giving more to the gaffer to spend but can appreciate the business sense of it - it makes sense for the club to get folk signed up to this ASAP through CCCS. By the time it comes round to Villareal if we're already out I very much doubt many folk will be forking out around £40 a ticket with Christmas round the corner tbh. 

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

All games will sell out. The board aint stupid and that's why it's been put at the price it has. First season back in Europe for years they know people will pay a  little extra

I see less issue with the price and more about the timing / lump sum only option.

Just now, Bearsden bear said:

Apparently date pushed back till Monday 10th!! 

I still don't see how that solves the problem.

It's doesn't affect me. I've just been paid and  fortunate I don't live hand to mouth. I've always got extra in the bank plus I've savings.

For many that's not the case and a few days more doesn't bring payday forward if you are monthly paid. 

Folk will either need to borrow off friends or family, use credit or fork out of what they do have and potentially forsake something else this month. 

2 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

I still don't see how that solves the problem.

It's doesn't affect me. I've just been paid and  fortunate I don't live hand to mouth. I've always got extra in the bank plus I've savings.

For many that's not the case and a few days more doesn't bring payday forward if you are monthly paid. 

Folk will either need to borrow off friends or family, use credit or fork out of what they do have and potentially forsake something else this month. 

It makes it worse, the same date that the Ayr money is out according to the SLO

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

I phoned the ticket office and got told there’s no possible way to push back the payment date and that if I don’t pay it I’ll be taken off the CCCS for Semi finals and finals. Fml

This is the only time I'll feel sympathy for you 

Archived