Group Stage Package

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I'm looking at just over 200 quid then for me and the girls, 35 quid a game is steep imo, might just give this a miss tbh. 

Just remembered I'd need to leave work after 8 hrs for each game as well  which means I lose my bonus for the whole week, fuck that I'm out.

10 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I think its fair enough. They did good deals in the qualifiers - bottom line is the more monry the club can maximise the better though i appreciate everyone's personal circumstances 

9 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I'm looking at just over 200 quid then for me and the girls, 35 quid a game is steep imo, might just give this a miss tbh. 

9 minutes ago, orange&blue92 said:

Happy to pay it if it means more money for the club

6 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I reckon if we sold out each game and averaged £25-30 per ticket then you're looking at grossing 1.25-1.5m per game. Times 3 = 3.75 - 4.5m in the coffers. That will do the club no harm at all. 

I don't mind paying the money obviously, but to give people 7 days to get it together whilst the first home game isn't for another month is absolutely farcical. 

Already had to phone my wee brother and tell him we'll probably have to give it a bye as I can't afford it. 

Fucking gutted. 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I don't mind paying the money obviously, but to give people 7 days to get the money together whilst the first home game isn't for another month is absolutely farcical. 

Already had to phone my wee brother and tell him we'll probably have to give it a bye as I can't afford it. 

Fucking gutted. 

Totally agree ?

1 minute ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

We fill our stadium tho. 

If it gives us money for January I'd pay it. Think im away for most of the games which is shite

Considering we have filled the stadium every home game, we bit of loyalty reward wouldn’t have went wrong £90 for the 3 games is a fair price. 

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I don't mind paying the money obviously, but to give people 7 days to get it together whilst the first home game isn't for another month is absolutely farcical. 

Fucking gutted. 

Agreed mate, absolutely no need to ask for the money this week. 

Nothing wrong with the week before the first home game. 

Archived