Group Stage Package

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Thought I had read someone saying they were charged £2 each. Maybe I've read it wrong or they've been bumped.

Even still, £40 a ticket is a disgrace imo.

I've been charged 2 quid per game as it was me.and the waen 

6 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Are you on CCCS? 

I logged in before and the three games are individually sitting in my basket.

See if you can remove the other two and just buy the one.

This is a very good point. I was wanting the three so did not pay much attention to it, but if anyone is a season ticket holder and not on the cccs then it looks like you can take 1, 2 or 3 games at the moment. 

PS and yes it was a £1 for each game, nuts IMO. ☹️

28 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

This is a very good point. I was wanting the three so did not pay much attention to it, but if anyone is a season ticket holder and not on the cccs then it looks like you can take 1, 2 or 3 games at the moment. 

You do have to be careful if you are on friends and family as their tickets are all in your basket too.

I fucked up a couple of weeks back removing everyone elses from my basket for the Ufa home game prior to it coming off CCCS and it removed the ability for someone else to buy their ticket who wasn't on CCCS :lol: 

10 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

You do have to be careful if you are on friends and family as their tickets are all in your basket too.

I fucked up a couple of weeks back removing everyone elses from my basket for the Ufa home game prior to it coming off CCCS and it removed the ability for someone else to buy their ticket who wasn't on CCCS :lol: 

Yes that could be a cock up mate :lol: I am just myself so never thought about that situation. 

10 hours ago, hammer93 said:

To be fair TEF for all the money city have I have noticed that a lot of the champions league games are not sell outs, its probably more beneficial for them to make the tickets more affordable in order to get the eithihad packed to try and create a better atmosphere?

They would need to ship in different supporters if they wanted to create an atmosphere. 

Apart from a burst of blue moon every 30mins or so. 

Not really sure what difference it makes if the club has a rich owner or not. 

This is the Europa league and £30 or less is more than enough to be charging for an adult ticket, especially to folk on CCCS who have ticked all home games, semi & final. Who have been forking out almost weekly from the start of July. 

Getting more and more like the fans are just a cash cow to the club again and fuck our loyalty. 

14 hours ago, Bears r us said:

If you try to remove 2 games, it comes up with an error saying you have to buy all 3 mate :lol:

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Not really sure what difference it makes if the club has a rich owner or not. 

This is the Europa league and £30 or less is more than enough to be charging for an adult ticket, especially to folk on CCCS who have ticked all home games, semi & final. Who have been forking out almost weekly from the start of July. 

Getting more and more like the fans are just a cash cow to the club again and fuck our loyalty. 

Yep the pricing structure, payment plan & overall handling of qualifying has raised many concerns.  

Are the clubs methods in dealing with the above discussed at boardroom level or lower level management decisions ? 

Not Stevie from I.T. surely !

Whatever/whoever it is, it has given me the impression that they are worryingly out of touch with the main fan base.  

Just now, Amokachi said:

Yep the pricing structure, payment plan & overall handling of qualifying has raised many concerns.  

Are the clubs methods in dealing with the above discussed at boardroom level or lower level management decisions ? 

Not Stevie from I.T. surely !

Whatever/whoever it is, it has given me the impression that they are worryingly out of touch with the main fan base.  

Reeks of the Sir Minty era, and the sit down shut up and give us your money ethos. 

On 03/09/2018 at 18:09, Sid2103 said:

Give give give and get absolutely fuck all back from this club. 

Other teams need to have cheaper prices for the Europa league because they don't want to be in it, they'd rather the champions league, fans upset at not getting it, need cheaper prices to get fans in the door.

They know we want to be there to back the team and take the absolute fucking piss. Sell out every single qualifier, record season ticket sales year after year, and we don't anything for it. Absolutely fucked off.

To be fair they have taken our loyalty for granted for as long as l can remember, l go to as many games as l can afford but l can't justify the prices for me and the wee man half the time now and it hurts but it is what it is, they really are pricing out a whole section of our support but l don't think they really give a fuck to be honest.

Archived