Group Stage Package

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although £105 for three game package may seem a little high, it'll generate near £5m for the club. Thats not the issue here though, its the three days notice that the club find acceptable. Add in the fact Ayr money come off this week to. Its a bit harsh from the club imo.

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I don't mind paying the money obviously, but to give people 7 days to get it together whilst the first home game isn't for another month is absolutely farcical. 

Already had to phone my wee brother and tell him we'll probably have to give it a bye as I can't afford it. 

Fucking gutted. 

Ano m8, I don't know how long this job will run for and I've got to think about Christmas and I've still to pay the majority of my holiday next year off, my priorities mean I'm giving this a miss. 

3 minutes ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

Although £105 for three game package may seem a little high, it'll generate near £5m for the club. Thats not the issue here though, its the three days notice that the club find acceptable. Add in the fact Ayr money come off this week to. Its a bit harsh from the club imo.

When did Ayr money come off?

2 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Really steep prices, especially for Europa League. Can’t see any games selling out but will good to get some revenue in.

They will all sell out 

You think if they make it to general sale they won't sell out games against those sides but we sell out games against St Mirren fuck sake 

4 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

It’ll be shortly mate. I’d be surprised if the emails aren’t out by Wednesday.

they should do the decent thing and sell them for a fiver, kids go free.

Aye that would be good and a fair thing to do. Getting daggers from the Mrs cause I just told her I need another £260 out the bank on Thursday, should be able to sneak the Ayr payments without her noticing ?

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

They will all sell out 

You think if they make it to general sale they won't sell out games against those sides but we sell out games against St Mirren fuck sake 

Fairdos mate. On a personal level I probably canny do the Villarreal game because of Christmas commitments.

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Aye that would be good and a fair thing to do. Getting daggers from the Mrs cause I just told her I need another £260 out the bank on Thursday, should be able to sneak the Ayr payments without her noticing ?

I was counting there, I’ve been a baw hair off of 700 notes between season ticket, friendlys, Europe and killie away. All in the space of 8 weeks. ??

Archived