Sign in to follow this  
BridgeIsBlue

Group Stage Package

1 minute ago, Junior Soprano said:

I was counting there, I’ve been a baw hair off of 700 notes between season ticket, friendlys, Europe and killie away. All in the space of 8 weeks. ??

Unreal mate. 

Taking advantage of our loyalty again. I expect the non ST package to be around 120 (plus shitey web sales fee), so that's 240+ for me and my old man to watch us sit in against the second tier of Europe. FS.

dougie76 likes this

15 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I don't mind paying the money obviously, but to give people 7 days to get it together whilst the first home game isn't for another month is absolutely farcical. 

Already had to phone my wee brother and tell him we'll probably have to give it a bye as I can't afford it. 

Fucking gutted. 

Yeh, i think they could have at least cut more slack timewise. And i appreciate everyone's means to cough up. That said i'm sure if you contact the TO they will allow you some leeway over and above the 7 days. 

BridgeIsBlue and Rfc52 like this

Im hoping to buy a 3 match package in the public sale. It looks it will be about 120 pound for the 3 match package looking at these prices. I thought 90 pounds would have been fair. 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

It's the only game I can't do :lol:

Fuck sake:lol:

I am happy to pay it, looking forward to taking my boy to these games as he has only seen us play unknown Euro teams apart from Maribor who are hardly prestigious.

£35 a game is a bit steep but I'll pay it, it's more the fact that it's coming off on Thursday that's pissing me off and the cup game as well this week. So that'll be £250 over my season ticket price and we're only just into September, I feel for the guys who have to cover their kids tickets as well it's a lot of money they expect us just to pull out of nowhere 

Just now, plumbGER said:

Fuck sake:lol:

I am happy to pay it, looking forward to taking my boy to these games as he has only seen us play unknown Euro teams apart from Maribor who are hardly prestigious.

I will give myself a couple days to think about if it's even realistic for me.

Villarreal is the one I want the most but it's in December and right now I already have travel and possibly accommodation to sort for Aberdeen, Hibs and the taigs in December, along with sorting Christmas.

The club should email the fans and be like here's money to buy presents for your families this year since all your money will be spent watching us 

plumbGER likes this

Just now, FSM said:

And we'll still pay it, and we'll still sell out, and they know it.

Well I’ve got one in my house that’s not taking the package, he just can’t afford it until the end of the month. 

Every chance his brother may do the same. 

Asking for the money this week is just bonkers. 

jintybear and dougie76 like this

20 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Why would they discount individual tickets?

Thats doesn’t make much sense.

Sorry, I meant the opposite.

You would expect the group package would give you a discount on buying the tickets individually. Do you think they'll charge over £35 for the individual tickets?

Bit on the steep side but will pay it, luckily I’ve only myself to pay for.

Will be surprised if the games sell out at those prices particularly as I expect all the games will be live on tv.

HG5 likes this

43 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

£105 is a bit steep if it’s a discounted package. 

We haven’t exactly drawn the A list of the teams in the competition. 

And if yesterday’s any indication of how we’ll approach a ‘big’ game, we might be in for a grim old time....

FSM likes this