Group Stage Package

BridgeIsBlue

4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

a cheap Croatian barry ferguson, in January. 

doddle 

5 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

a cheap Croatian barry ferguson, in January. 

doddle 

Glad you agree. Prices in Croatia or in that general area are much more realistic (at the moment) than England or Spain . Germany. Italy.

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

They will all sell out 

You think if they make it to general sale they won't sell out games against those sides but we sell out games against St Mirren fuck sake 

Saturday games are easier for most fans to go to,Thursday nights are a cunt for those from ulster and England etc. Throw in bt covering all games and the fact the money is wanted this week with little notice and if you are paid at end of month then you are struggling. I know tarriers are fuck all to do with us but a £40 odd differential for packages between us is a bit much,also those cunts got 2 Euro games with season ticket. This would have been a good time to reward fans for standing by the club these past years watching dross at the remotest of places but loyalty only seems to be a one way street.

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

My email says discounted season ticket package. Surely they’re not charging non season ticket holders £40 a game for the package? 

They should mate if people sign up for the non season ticket scheme then they have to get a benefit.  I’d hope £90 for all 3 and £35 for individual matches.  

It's shocking to expect people to have to cough up hundreds of £s with 3 days notice. It's a joke. There's many people who pay up the STs because they can't afford a lump sum so if a house has 3 STs all being paid up then there's probably £400 already came out their bank then to expect them to pay another £315 could leave a lot people in financial difficulty. I'm raging because we have our 2 plus the weans, it's money I hadn't budgeted for so I'm going to be skint. It's not only that if you cancelled your CCCS then you wouldn't get priority for semi finals and finals so they really have got you over a barrel.

I was expecting the prices to be in this range, to be honest, but I expected the email to go out last Friday. I think there's a chance they delayed hoping we'd get a result yesterday and the fans would be in a jubilant enough mood not to feel ripped off. If so, that's backfired. 

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Is that even for ST holders??

The rattlers are charging 21 pound a game.

I predicted this the other day, they know damn well the beggars won't pay £30 - £35 a game as they feel cheated they never made the champions league, that game yesterday came at the perfect time for them,  beating us papers over the cracks and forgives a multitude of sins made by the board all summer.

Just got in and seen the email for this, I wasn't sure what prices to expect, it will be £153 for me and the boy, but I understand people have more to pay than me, three days is nonsense.

I'm lucky I get paid on a Thursday every week so will have it covered but why could they not even leave it to a Friday when most people are paid, even at that, three days isn't a long time for arranging any sort of payments. 

Should maybe have gave people an option of paying over two or three weeks which wouldn't be a huge dent in the savings all at once.

Price of success . I can understand some people being pissed off .

For me . It's fair . The fans in many other Countries pay double to watch shite games , no matter who they are playing .

And as long as SG gets some good money in January for some new additions . I'm all for that

46 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Seen on Twitter that even the Tarriers are smart enough to give people the 3 block payments

Honestly give no fucks about those rancid fenian.bastards or their ticketing prices or anything else tbh mate.

19 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

They love taking money at near enough zero notice btw, Maribor was less than a day, £90 in less than a day with Motherwell and Ufa, and this plus Ayr will likely be similar.

Tbf with maribor and ufa it was always going to.be a sharp.turnaround.

Archived