Crusaders v Coleraine

backup

2 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

best side in league last year unlucky not to win it

The lad McGonigle ran his heart out, Coleraine have some very useful players full of 120% committment and more, wonder if our scouts have had a look.

I would definitely like Harkins MCGonigle and the strong lad who plays up front ?

Just now, backup said:

The lad McGonigle ran his heart out, Coleraine have some very useful players full of 120% committment and more, wonder if our scouts have had a look.

I would definitely like Harkins MCGonigle and the strong lad who plays up front ?

McGonigle is a very good player, but it is a very big step up from part time to full time,although we sold a player(Linfield) to QPR last season and he is holding down a first place also Cliftonvilles Liam Boyce did very well at Ross County

4 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

McGonigle is a very good player, but it is a very big step up from part time to full time,although we sold a player(Linfield) to QPR last season and he is holding down a first place also Cliftonvilles Liam Boyce did very well at Ross County

Yes I realise it is semi-pro, to be honest it was a far better game than ours yesterday, I believe those three lads would have no problem stepping up ?

1 minute ago, backup said:

Yes I realise it is semi-pro, to be honest it was a far better game than ours yesterday, I believe those three lads would have no problem stepping up ?

Our game against Glentoran is on sky in early October...hopefully the fuckers do not cut our allocation (health and safety reasons)and we have 5000 in that shithole of theirs.

5 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

Our game against Glentoran is on sky in early October...hopefully the fuckers do not cut our allocation (health and safety reasons)and we have 5000 in that shithole of theirs.

I will look forward to that if tonight’s offering is anything to go on, thoroughly enjoyed it !

20 hours ago, backup said:

I will look forward to that if tonight’s offering is anything to go on, thoroughly enjoyed it !

20 hours ago, bluedylan said:

Wise up! When was the last time outside of celtic last year that we got 5000 at Windsor Park never mind away at the oval? 

11 minutes ago, bazzmanrfc said:

Wise up! When was the last time outside of celtic last year that we got 5000 at Windsor Park never mind away at the oval? 

I have been going for over 50 years and as I stated our allocation has been cut to shreds because of health and safety .I have been in the oval when we have had at least 5000 in there scores of times.So are you saying if restrictions were not put on us we would not have 5000 there on a boxing day fixture? But you are right it is a long time since we had those figures in there .

12 hours ago, bluedylan said:

I have been going for over 50 years and as I stated our allocation has been cut to shreds because of health and safety .I have been in the oval when we have had at least 5000 in there scores of times.So are you saying if restrictions were not put on us we would not have 5000 there on a boxing day fixture? But you are right it is a long time since we had those figures in there .

We don’t get 5000 at WP for Boxing Day fixtures never mind at the oval. Even at the IC final in 2017 we had around 7000. Interest isn’t there anymore unfortunately 

2 hours ago, bazzmanrfc said:

We don’t get 5000 at WP for Boxing Day fixtures never mind at the oval. Even at the IC final in 2017 we had around 7000. Interest isn’t there anymore unfortunately 

certainly it wained last season but our travelling support down at Mourneview and over at Seaview this season has been fantastic.The Irish league is more healthy as it has been in years ,attendances are up across the board 30% on figures compiled from 2017.Look at the televised match from a few nights ago a virtually packed Seaview on a Monday night ...brilliant to see.

2 hours ago, bluedylan said:

certainly it wained last season but our travelling support down at Mourneview and over at Seaview this season has been fantastic.The Irish league is more healthy as it has been in years ,attendances are up across the board 30% on figures compiled from 2017.Look at the televised match from a few nights ago a virtually packed Seaview on a Monday night ...brilliant to see.

Oh mate I’m with you on this. I go week in week to follow the blues have done since I was 4 or 5 but the big crowds just aren’t there anymore from what I remember 10/12 years ago! 

Think thats Linfields biggest problem now is playing infront of 2000 fans in a 18000 seater ground. There always seems far more of us at away games due to the smaller away grounds. 900 of us at seaview or 800 at the Vatican and it’s at bursting point. 

I reckon tho if we were given 3000 for that shitehole in the east we wouldn’t sell half the allocation 

6 hours ago, bazzmanrfc said:

1 hour ago, bazzmanrfc said:

Oh mate I’m with you on this. I go week in week to follow the blues have done since I was 4 or 5 but the big crowds just aren’t there anymore from what I remember 10/12 years ago! 

Think thats Linfields biggest problem now is playing infront of 2000 fans in a 18000 seater ground. There always seems far more of us at away games due to the smaller away grounds. 900 of us at seaview or 800 at the Vatican and it’s at bursting point. 

I reckon tho if we were given 3000 for that shitehole in the east we wouldn’t sell half the allocation 

Opening day attendance figures I reckon we had close to 2000 at Mourneview...hopefully our support comes back...fortune favours the brave

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/ifa-premiership/besucherzahlen/wettbewerb/NIR1