Jump to content
ForeverAndEver

Rapid Vienna Day Trip

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Rfc1872 said:

If they cant get you a ticket, then they will refund your money pal, we will be alright id imagine as went to all qualifiers apart from ufa and progress lat year and years before.

They won’t take money until everyone is confirmed as going and once points etc are taken into consideration.

I was waiting on an email from Rangers before I book it with at least a closing date etc but if nothing comes through tomorrow I’ll book it up anyway.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know of any supporters busses that are making the trip to vienna? Looking for one possibly for 6 of us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For those looking for a cheap route, does Easyjet still fly to MUNich you could then jump the train to Vienna (4 hrs IIRC and cheap). 

Buy a case or two of beer in Munich and swally on train   :tu:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lewisrfc93 said:

Does anyone know of any supporters busses that are making the trip to vienna? Looking for one possibly for 6 of us.

Toryglen True Blues

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

me and Mrs are doing 3 nights for £180 each ...flying Heathrow to vienna and using airbb for accommodation 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gibboa said:

me and Mrs are doing 3 nights for £180 each ...flying Heathrow to vienna and using airbb for accommodation 

I hear Joseph Fritzl has a nice Airbnb in Vienna, you can stay as long as you like and have a basement all to yourselves. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

I hear Joseph Fritzl has a nice Airbnb in Vienna, you can stay as long as you like and have a basement all to yourselves. 

lol I should of tried there first 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That’s us booked up.

Fingers crossed we are allocated a ticket. 4 points and 2 points respectively - which should be 5 and 3 once the game comes around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trying to sign up on Thomas Cook, it's asking for my membership number in the passport details. 

What the fuck is that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Trying to sign up on Thomas Cook, it's asking for my membership number in the passport details. 

What the fuck is that?

Rangers number just so it matches your name when they send it to Rangers. 

Would love to do this but have to stop somewhere me and my mate decided this or Spartak away went with Spartak. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not been away in europe since Villareal in last 16 of champs league so I'm completely out of touch. Not a member of travel club either. 

Am I right in saying if I book this then there is a chance I might get a ticket?

I wouldn't be too disappointed if I never actually got one, I just want to travel there with minimal fuss and get smashed along the way ??

Edit: Need help as I'm a complete space cadet when it comes to making travel arrangements for this kind of thing.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, lewisrfc93 said:

Does anyone know of any supporters busses that are making the trip to vienna? Looking for one possibly for 6 of us.

PM the poster @Mr Soprano mate.

 

The bus he runs is going ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

PM the poster @Mr Soprano mate.

 

The bus he runs is going ?

Prick

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Booked flight out from Stansted at 7:40 on Thursday morning and arrive back at Stansted about same time on Friday morning for work so it's just 1 day off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

 

3 of us booked for the Rapid game, cheers for the heads up...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Me, the missus and two mates just booked to come out for the game and the weekend, not in any travel club or season tickets so going to wing it while we are there try and get some tickets or go for tickets in the home end. 

Stadium seems to be a 30k seater so reckon be a good shout for some home tickets?! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Me, the missus and two mates just booked to come out for the game and the weekend, not in any travel club or season tickets so going to wing it while we are there try and get some tickets or go for tickets in the home end. 

Stadium seems to be a 30k seater so reckon be a good shout for some home tickets?! 

I read there average attendance is 15,000 so should be plenty of tickets kicking about and a big allocation for us in the away end.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GovanFrontSince96 said:

I read there average attendance is 15,000 so should be plenty of tickets kicking about and a big allocation for us in the away end.

Hope so pal! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Me, the missus and two mates just booked to come out for the game and the weekend, not in any travel club or season tickets so going to wing it while we are there try and get some tickets or go for tickets in the home end. 

Stadium seems to be a 30k seater so reckon be a good shout for some home tickets?! 

24k in Europe, average attendance of about 15k so far this seaosn

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×