Rapid Vienna Day Trip

ForeverAndEver

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I've applied mate. Not booking till ticket confirmed 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

I've applied mate. Not booking till ticket confirmed 

How did you apply twice that's not fair

10 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Not sure tbh. Can't recall if I've given them my details at time of booking.

Did you receive 2 emails today?

Just checked there . Yeah,  I got one email , which tells me they've taken money out for two of us . It may be it just takes a day or two to be recognised on your bank account .

I can't remember giving TC my bank details ( I'm pretty sure it was just passport details) . I'm just assuming they're getting it off our ccs at Rangers . 

3 hours ago, gmcf said:

Just checked there . Yeah,  I got one email , which tells me they've taken money out for two of us . It may be it just takes a day or two to be recognised on your bank account .

I can't remember giving TC my bank details ( I'm pretty sure it was just passport details) . I'm just assuming they're getting it off our ccs at Rangers . 

you would of loaded your card details when booking the trip with TCsport when it first came out, I got my confirmation of ticket & trip booking today....?

2 hours ago, ally62 said:

you would of loaded your card details when booking the trip with TCsport when it first came out, I got my confirmation of ticket & trip booking today....?

Cheers mate . 

Probably just panicking that it's not come out my bank account yet , I'm hoping it's just a case of it taking a day or two for my bank recognising it . 

Hopefully . . . . . 

Loads have sold on the ones they bought as well

A bizarre situation will occur in the Europa League duel between SK Rapid Vienna and Villarreal. 

That is, that around 440 seats will remain empty on the north stand of the Allianz Stadium. And that although Rapid have sold all available tickets. 

The reason for this is the Scottish Rangers fans have already secured a two-match package in advance to attend their team's away fixture in December.