Rapid Vienna Day Trip

ForeverAndEver

3 hours ago, Rfc1872 said:

If they cant get you a ticket, then they will refund your money pal, we will be alright id imagine as went to all qualifiers apart from ufa and progress lat year and years before.

They won’t take money until everyone is confirmed as going and once points etc are taken into consideration.

I was waiting on an email from Rangers before I book it with at least a closing date etc but if nothing comes through tomorrow I’ll book it up anyway.

1 minute ago, gibboa said:

me and Mrs are doing 3 nights for £180 each ...flying Heathrow to vienna and using airbb for accommodation 

I hear Joseph Fritzl has a nice Airbnb in Vienna, you can stay as long as you like and have a basement all to yourselves. 

6 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Trying to sign up on Thomas Cook, it's asking for my membership number in the passport details. 

What the fuck is that?

Rangers number just so it matches your name when they send it to Rangers. 

Would love to do this but have to stop somewhere me and my mate decided this or Spartak away went with Spartak. 

Not been away in europe since Villareal in last 16 of champs league so I'm completely out of touch. Not a member of travel club either. 

Am I right in saying if I book this then there is a chance I might get a ticket?

I wouldn't be too disappointed if I never actually got one, I just want to travel there with minimal fuss and get smashed along the way ??

Edit: Need help as I'm a complete space cadet when it comes to making travel arrangements for this kind of thing.

Me, the missus and two mates just booked to come out for the game and the weekend, not in any travel club or season tickets so going to wing it while we are there try and get some tickets or go for tickets in the home end. 

Stadium seems to be a 30k seater so reckon be a good shout for some home tickets?! 

25 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Me, the missus and two mates just booked to come out for the game and the weekend, not in any travel club or season tickets so going to wing it while we are there try and get some tickets or go for tickets in the home end. 

Stadium seems to be a 30k seater so reckon be a good shout for some home tickets?! 

I read there average attendance is 15,000 so should be plenty of tickets kicking about and a big allocation for us in the away end.

38 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

24k in Europe, average attendance of about 15k so far this seaosn