Rapid Vienna Day Trip

ForeverAndEver

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

The official flight is done on a points basis as well should demand > supply. 

Everyone on the official does get a ticket though 

Yes but how can they sell out then before everyone has applied? That’s first come first served then? 

5 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Think that's just an error on the website mate 

I hope so, I get the feeling TC and Rangers TC aren’t communicating as it seems the flight has filled up with God knows who and TC have said its sold out. 

Ive read people on twitter applying for the flight not even in the Travel Club, but how do Thomas Cook know that? 

Could have better organised. 

How hard is it for Rangers TC club to say in an email you have unti x of September to apply for the flight and if over subscribed it will go to your points for allocation of seat and ticket?

1 minute ago, GovanFrontSince96 said:

I hope so, I get the feeling TC and Rangers TC aren’t communicating as it seems the flight has filled up with God knows who and TC have said its sold out. 

Ive read people on twitter applying for the flight not even in the Travel Club, but how do Thomas Cook know that? 

Could have better organised. 

How hard is it for Rangers TC club to say in an email you have unti x of September to apply for the flight and if over subscribed it will go to your points for allocation of seat and ticket?

Thomas cook have been a shambles since the partnership was announced. Those not in the travel club won’t get on the plane as you have to put your Rangers number in when applying through Thomas Cook and they communicate to Rangers. 

• 2 weeks later...

Sport Options running another flight

UPDATE 28/09/18 @ 13:11 - We have secured another aircraft for this game. This flight will depart from Glasgow. This flight will go on sale at 4pm today. Please do not try and book before this time and will be available to book online only.

Those that have requested to move from Edinburgh to Glasgow we still have your information and requests and we will contact you early next week.

Depart Wednesday 12th December 10:00 and fly direct from Glasgow to Vienna arriving 13:55 local time.

On arrival in Vienna we will transfer you by coach to your 3* or 4* centrally located hotel. The hotel is close to a Metro station for easy access to the Stadium. The rest of the afternoon is at your leisure. Vienna is a fantastic city, good local beer and plenty of bars and restaurants.

If you wish to be in the same hotel as friends please all book together on one booking as we can not guarantee you will be in the same hotel.

On Thursday 13th December breakfast is included in the morning at your hotel. Coaches will arrive at the hotel at 11am for you to store your bag. These will be locked away on the coaches so you can enjoy another day in Vienna. You will need to make your own way  to the stadium for the match.

After the match coaches will be waiting outside the away end to transfer you back to Vienna airport

Depart Vienna 23:30 returning into Glasgow 01:10.

This flight will be on sale at 4pm 28/09

3* - £ 369pp

4* - £ 389pp

4 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Sport Options running another flight

UPDATE 28/09/18 @ 13:11 - We have secured another aircraft for this game. This flight will depart from Glasgow. This flight will go on sale at 4pm today. Please do not try and book before this time and will be available to book online only.

Those that have requested to move from Edinburgh to Glasgow we still have your information and requests and we will contact you early next week.

Depart Wednesday 12th December 10:00 and fly direct from Glasgow to Vienna arriving 13:55 local time.

On arrival in Vienna we will transfer you by coach to your 3* or 4* centrally located hotel. The hotel is close to a Metro station for easy access to the Stadium. The rest of the afternoon is at your leisure. Vienna is a fantastic city, good local beer and plenty of bars and restaurants.

If you wish to be in the same hotel as friends please all book together on one booking as we can not guarantee you will be in the same hotel.

On Thursday 13th December breakfast is included in the morning at your hotel. Coaches will arrive at the hotel at 11am for you to store your bag. These will be locked away on the coaches so you can enjoy another day in Vienna. You will need to make your own way  to the stadium for the match.

After the match coaches will be waiting outside the away end to transfer you back to Vienna airport

Depart Vienna 23:30 returning into Glasgow 01:10.

This flight will be on sale at 4pm 28/09

3* - £ 369pp

4* - £ 389pp

369 is decent 

35 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

How Rangers and Thomas cook can’t put on an overnight to Vienna is beyond me , shambles , the day trip attempt to Moscow was fucking ridiculous 

Sports options are running 3, day trip suits me but my mate can’t make it so highly doubt a will do it will see how the group goes. 

Hello all,

I've a question but first let me quickly introduce myself. I'm a lifelong Rangers & Wolves fan with a season ticket at Molineux with my brother. Growing up in three different countries, my Grandparents in Glasgow made sure they sent me the Gers home, away and third kit every year since the mid 90s...my favourite has got to be 97-99. Watching the game last night and the Villarreal one was just fantastic! It brought back memories of the PSG penalties, Porto in 05, then of course the journey to Manchester. We tried getting season tickets at the beginning of this year to no avail.

This brings me onto my question: how difficult will it be for me to buy Rapid Vienna tickets away from somebody off this forum or anyone who's not going for that matter? My Dad and I want to make sure my younger brother is as in to Rangers as I was despite never living in Scotland, so we thought a European trip...

Off to Palace away tomorrow...at the Leicester away game earlier this season, Wolves fans were singing 'we all hate celtic, we all hate celtic' on the train back home. Up the Gers!

2 minutes ago, WestMidsBear said:

Hello all,

I've a question but first let me quickly introduce myself. I'm a lifelong Rangers & Wolves fan with a season ticket at Molineux with my brother. Growing up in three different countries, my Grandparents in Glasgow made sure they sent me the Gers home, away and third kit every year since the mid 90s...my favourite has got to be 97-99. Watching the game last night and the Villarreal one was just fantastic! It brought back memories of the PSG penalties, Porto in 05, then of course the journey to Manchester. We tried getting season tickets at the beginning of this year to no avail.

This brings me onto my question: how difficult will it be for me to buy Rapid Vienna tickets away from somebody off this forum or anyone who's not going for that matter? My Dad and I want to make sure my younger brother is as in to Rangers as I was despite never living in Scotland, so we thought a European trip...

Off to Palace away tomorrow...at the Leicester away game earlier this season, Wolves fans were singing 'we all hate celtic, we all hate celtic' on the train back home. Up the Gers!

Need to buy direct from Rapid in the home end

3 minutes ago, WestMidsBear said:

Hello all,

To get an official ticket you have to be a member of the travel club which you have to be a ST holder to be in. You also have to show photo ID to pick up your ticket to make sure it is the person who has bought it.

You’ll have to buy a home end ticket to go basically.

9 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

To get an official ticket you have to be a member of the travel club which you have to be a ST holder to be in. You also have to show photo ID to pick up your ticket to make sure it is the person who has bought it.

You’ll have to buy a home end ticket to go basically.

Thanks for the response mate.