Rapid Vienna Day Trip

ForeverAndEver

3 hours ago, gibboa said:

me and Mrs doing the same flying from Heathrow on the Wednesday staying till Saturday...hoping to get a ticket as not season tick holders or members of travel club 

If not I’m sure there will be plenty of bears in the same boat, Sash Bash in a local boozer ??

On 05/10/2018 at 21:48, WestMidsBear said:

Hello all,

I've a question but first let me quickly introduce myself. I'm a lifelong Rangers & Wolves fan with a season ticket at Molineux with my brother. Growing up in three different countries, my Grandparents in Glasgow made sure they sent me the Gers home, away and third kit every year since the mid 90s...my favourite has got to be 97-99. Watching the game last night and the Villarreal one was just fantastic! It brought back memories of the PSG penalties, Porto in 05, then of course the journey to Manchester. We tried getting season tickets at the beginning of this year to no avail.

This brings me onto my question: how difficult will it be for me to buy Rapid Vienna tickets away from somebody off this forum or anyone who's not going for that matter? My Dad and I want to make sure my younger brother is as in to Rangers as I was despite never living in Scotland, so we thought a European trip...

Off to Palace away tomorrow...at the Leicester away game earlier this season, Wolves fans were singing 'we all hate celtic, we all hate celtic' on the train back home. Up the Gers!

Iv been emailing rapid and office manager assures me after they have offered their match package to home fans they will post on their website any tickets left for sale 

On 12/10/2018 at 11:37, bluecoop said:

Iv been emailing rapid and office manager assures me after they have offered their match package to home fans they will post on their website any tickets left for sale 

Can you keep me updated on this if you remember mate?

I’ve been asked by some people to try get them tickets.

I’m only going if I get on the official flight.