New Allocation - Atmosphere?

scottyc06

13 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

Any bears that were at the chamber of secrets on Sunday want to enlighten us with how the atmosphere was? Did the reduced allocation make it better? Worse? 

Seen McCoist was on talksport saying his boys were there and that the atmosphere was really good! We were told it would ruin the atmosphere having the reduced allocation & have been blamed for causing a crush because of the new allocation but haven’t seen much said how it was from a bears point of view being in amongst it! 

McCoist was probably talking about the stands the scum were in seeing as he's so pally with their previous mutant staff.

54 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Yeah no doubt mate 

Like I've said before .Gone there loads of times .Time for change for me 

I'm sick of looking at them filling our stand and getting high profile visibility and close ups  lording it up.And the cameras only pan in on us from a distance if at all at there's 

I'm sure it would be great for many bears to have 8000 there .I will probably miss it myself eventually .I still want us to stick to Ibrox being for bears 

The way bears get treated is a disgrace .That is in my thoughts for not going now too

Absolutely!

If I didn't set my eyes on another hoop in my lifetime, I would die a happy man.

Whilst we get treated like shit at may away grounds, the scum in particular and we fill their coffers for the privelage.

Stopped going to the scumdome long ago as I just can't stomach the place along hose stale pish rodent hoopy bastards that inhabit the place.

Makes absolutely no difference to our performance as to whether our fans are there or not.

Our country needs cleansed of those malcontent bastards.

12 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Possibly but I've not really heard anyone call it that apart from the last couple of weeks.n

Cant go wrong with the piggery.

I tend to use the piggery myself.

Prefer that to - Brendan bowl, Padeodome, san giro, porkheid, savilledome, & the torbett towers.

Some shockers amongst them!

44 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

I got me and the boy a Season ticket for The Broomloan this season, but the way some people go on its as if I'm taking the place of a taig and its then meaning that we don't get as much tickets at there place, fuck the taigs, if it means I get to take the boy to watch Rangers play them then so be it. 

Spot on mate. 

The biggest problem for the game at Ibrox is if we get on our own teams back if things get difficult. When there is a big away support we back our team , but if the challenge is not really there we might be more likely to start moaning when a pass is missplaced . When it comes we have to make sure we give themour support 100% for the whole game.

1 hour ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

I got me and the boy a Season ticket for The Broomloan this season, but the way some people go on its as if I'm taking the place of a taig and its then meaning that we don't get as much tickets at there place, fuck the taigs, if it means I get to take the boy to watch Rangers play them then so be it. 

Good on you mate.

I have been 100% behind the reduced allocation for the mhanky bastards at our home. The ones that complain are the ones that want to go to the theatre of screams from children's arses, bizarre.

8 hours ago, lerxst said:

Is it right Rangers got 800 out of 60000 and their getting 900 out of 51000 , the bears were out of sight from the watching tv millions and their getting full view in the away corner, get them somewhere out of sight as well .

We should give them the same percentage of seats and not a seat more 

29 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Good on you mate.

I have been 100% behind the reduced allocation for the mhanky bastards at our home. The ones that complain are the ones that want to go to the theatre of screams from children's arses, bizarre.

How's it bizarre that people want to go and support their team? 

8 hours ago, lerxst said:

Is it right Rangers got 800 out of 60000 and their getting 900 out of 51000 , the bears were out of sight from the watching tv millions and their getting full view in the away corner, get them somewhere out of sight as well .

Fire them up to the club deck and put a net up

Never thought I would agree with anything that came out of the mouth of boner but I have to say it is a big mistake to make the Old Firm games home support only ... we have the best game in the world here and it's got to be a loss for us as a club to have that diminished 

5 hours ago, giffnockger said:

Would still rather 8000 of us went to the Piggery to cheer the team on mate! December is gona be special tho!

I was at the home support only game years ago and after 10 minutes or so everyone realised that there was nothing to push against and the atmosphere just dried up 

2 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

I was at the home support only game years ago and after 10 minutes or so everyone realised that there was nothing to push against and the atmosphere just dried up 

Im sure this time it will different, plenty of their trampy players will getting a very special treatment from the partisan bears.

3 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

Never thought I would agree with anything that came out of the mouth of boner but I have to say it is a big mistake to make the Old Firm games home support only ... we have the best game in the world here and it's got to be a loss for us as a club to have that diminished 

Not one beggar or our any haters cared about that 7years ago

The beggars in media giving it big licks  . After we have played our game there of course

5 hours ago, onefootwillie said:

The biggest problem for the game at Ibrox is if we get on our own teams back if things get difficult. When there is a big away support we back our team , but if the challenge is not really there we might be more likely to start moaning when a pass is missplaced . When it comes we have to make sure we give themour support 100% for the whole game.

I don't see that mate . There will still be the stench of vermin in the air .

That will be sufficient for any bear to be filled with hate