New Allocation - Atmosphere?

scottyc06

15 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I don't see that mate . There will still be the stench of vermin in the air .

That will be sufficient for any bear to be filled with hate

I was at the game when their fans were banned which ended 1-1 a good few years back. I felt that day we got on our teams back too quick. I was just worried that with only 800 away support it might be the same 

4 minutes ago, onefootwillie said:

I was at the game when their fans were banned which ended 1-1 a good few years back. I felt that day we got on our teams back too quick. I was just worried that with only 800 away support it might be the same 

800 is nothing like 0

16 minutes ago, onefootwillie said:

Couldn’t watch the game in the broomie that day for folk accusing each other of being taigs with tickets in our end for 90 minutes , it was a bit of a shambles to be honest that day 

5 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

How's it bizarre that people want to go and support their team? 

It's bizarre to me that some want to give those scummy bastards an entire stand in our place in full view of the fucking TV cameras but bitch like fuck when we reduce them to the same as everyone else (no discrimination) and ST fans get to keep their seats as opposed to moving all over the ground for those manky cunts!

On and get the TV cameras in the Sandy Jardine stand as I do not want to see them ever again.

Is there anything else you want to know, maybe my blood type or if my cat slept on my left or right side when I was in bed?

4 minutes ago, Malvern said:

It's bizarre to me that some want to give those scummy bastards an entire stand in our place in full view of the fucking TV cameras but bitch like fuck when we reduce them to the same as everyone else (no discrimination) and ST fans get to keep their seats as opposed to moving all over the ground for those manky cunts!

On and get the TV cameras in the Sandy Jardine stand as I do not want to see them ever again.

Is there anything else you want to know, maybe my blood type or if my cat slept on my left or right side when I was in bed?

I remember the days of constantly towing them everybody used to laugh like fuck at the camera going on them sitting greeting (literally) 

2 minutes ago, Malvern said:

No no problem then, we will give them the whole of the Broomy and move all those fans out instead.

Yeah no drama, I am guessing you don't sit there do you?

Fuck you on about ? It’s ok to move club deck lads but not broomy ?? , the best solution is now this is how it’s going to be give them no tickets and take no tickets for there 

11 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I remember the days of constantly towing them everybody used to laugh like fuck at the camera going on them sitting greeting (literally) 

Watching them in the whole of the stand and you didn't mind? Did I write that wrong or maybe I did not understand?

I hated the fucking thing and can't understand why we can't get a camera on the Sandy stand and look directly at the dugouts! I just checked the year and it is 2018 and I am sure as fuck it can happen and guess what, we won't see those fuckers in the corner.

Still we can't do that as you may not get a ticket to their crime scene.

7 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Fuck you on about ? It’s ok to move club deck lads but not broomy ?? , the best solution is now this is how it’s going to be give them no tickets and take no tickets for there 

Best solution is not to let the cunts in at all.

1 minute ago, Malvern said:

Watching them in the whole of the stand and you didn't mind? Did I write that wrong or maybe I did not understand?

I hated the fucking thing and can't understand why we can't get a camera the other Sandy stand and look directly at the dugouts! I just checked the year and it is 2018 and I am sure as fuck it can happen and guess what, we won't see those fuckers in the corner.

Still we can't do that as you may not get a ticket to their crime scene.

I won’t be there again , yeah missing supporting my team in the biggest club game in the world was hard to take , gave my £12 to the club though and had an enjoyable day result apart in bar72 at ibrox , the unfortunate truth is , cutting tickets , changing camera angles , bringing out orange strips will mean absolutely fuck all if they continue to beat us , the only way we’ll get the better of them is by beating them on the pitch 

5 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Best solution is not to let the cunts in at all.

Think that’s what I just said or is this another attempt at witty sarcasm ? “See how we can’t beat celtic I want the camera angle at ibrox changed “ fucking riddy that ?

3 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I won’t be there again , yeah missing supporting my team in the biggest club game in the world was hard to take , gave my £12 to the club though and had an enjoyable day result apart in bar72 at ibrox , the unfortunate truth is , cutting tickets , changing camera angles , bringing out orange strips will mean absolutely fuck all if they continue to beat us , the only way we’ll get the better of them is by beating them on the pitch 

Alright mate that all made sense and maybe I came over as a complete prick, I know how I felt after the game and i know how I feel about them at Ibrox, i really do not want them at home but that is my view. They can come but put them in a corner with no camera angle (like we get at theirs) and let them shit in Aldi bags.

Bears shouldn't snap but sometimes we do and today I am in a shitty mood, sorry reason for it but I apologise.

2 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Alright mate that all made sense and maybe I came over as a complete prick, I know how I felt after the game and i know how I feel about them at Ibrox, i really do not want them at home but that is my view. They can come but put them in a corner with no camera angle (like we get at theirs) and let them shit in Aldi bags.

Bears shouldn't snap but sometimes we do and today I am in a shitty mood, sorry reason for it but I apologise.

800 to them 7k to us should be the solution ????can’t believe the fuckers didn’t agree to it ???

1 hour ago, onefootwillie said:

I was there too mate 

Shite game and atmosphere was crap 

Totally different circumstances now 

Back then .Rangers were winning everything and our support had become arrogant and complacent 

Let's face it .Everyone will be up for the next one and probably the next dozen 

Because of what happened to us 

36 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I was there too mate 

Shite game and atmosphere was crap 

Totally different circumstances now 

Back then .Rangers were winning everything and our support had become arrogant and complacent 

Let's face it .Everyone will be up for the next one and probably the next dozen 

Because of what happened to us 

Hope so 

3 hours ago, Malvern said:

Well? Which was it?