New Allocation - Atmosphere?

scottyc06

12 hours ago, Malvern said:

It's bizarre to me that some want to give those scummy bastards an entire stand in our place in full view of the fucking TV cameras but bitch like fuck when we reduce them to the same as everyone else (no discrimination) and ST fans get to keep their seats as opposed to moving all over the ground for those manky cunts!

On and get the TV cameras in the Sandy Jardine stand as I do not want to see them ever again.

Is there anything else you want to know, maybe my blood type or if my cat slept on my left or right side when I was in bed?

:lol: 

On 05/09/2018 at 07:08, The No.9 said:

The castle grey skull one has never made sense to me tbh , maybe we had the power ?‍♂️

it's a play on words from early Only An Excuse tapes

He-man was the master of the Universe who lived in Castle Greyskull

Rangers were the Grand Masters of the Universe so Ibrox = Greyskull

8 hours ago, Tomatasauce said:

Barca and real only give away supporters 1000 tickets for el Classico, so fuck them! It’s music to my ears hearing some of them complain they have no chance of a ticket anymore??

Spanish fans dont travel

20 hours ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

I got me and the boy a Season ticket for The Broomloan this season, but the way some people go on its as if I'm taking the place of a taig and its then meaning that we don't get as much tickets at there place, fuck the taigs, if it means I get to take the boy to watch Rangers play them then so be it. 

I take your point , i’d have no problem whatsoever with the new set up if it happened from day one back in the SPL , I understand people’s circumstances change financially etc but I’m sure the majority of new season ticket holders in the broomie this season have bought one coz Gerrards the manager , so people must understand the slight disappointment bears feel that have been home and away thru the shambles of warbuton Murty and Pedro taking some humiliations at the piggery along the way to now because we look back on track miss 2 of biggest games of the season 

14 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I was there too mate 

Shite game and atmosphere was crap 

Totally different circumstances now 

Back then .Rangers were winning everything and our support had become arrogant and complacent 

Let's face it .Everyone will be up for the next one and probably the next dozen 

Because of what happened to us 

Yeah, the atmosphere against hibs couple years back was brilliant. (The game Waggy scored late on).

They only had the corner then too so it's more about us providing the backing than anything else. Same with Euro games (Parma for example) they had virtually no fans either. As long as there is an edge to the game and the team get wired in, there will be a great atmosphere imo.