Moscow Away

TunnyLoyal

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

Did you just put it was your first passport? What about the trips in the last 10 years? I can't even remember the trips I've done this year never mind the last 10

Tarrier cunt in my work went to st Petersburg when they played them earlier this year and only put down the places that were stamped in his passport and it was fine.  

Just now, MuirhouseBear said:

Tarrier cunt in my work went to st Petersburg when they played them earlier this year and only put down the places that were stamped in his passport and it was fine.  

Cheers mate, I don't think I have nay stamps anyway so will just throw a few down see what happens. 

Assume he didn't put any of his social media accounts down either that it asks for.....

8 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Did you just put it was your first passport? What about the trips in the last 10 years? I can't even remember the trips I've done this year never mind the last 10

Aye am putting down it’s my first passport don’t even know where my old one is a don’t have any stamps on this one anyway. Think it’s more for stamps putting down where you have been. 

1 hour ago, eskbankloyal said:

aye mate just put current passport, looked through FB/Instagram and put all the places (and dates roughly) I could remember.. plenty of time anyway if anything not kosher, not away til 6th November

On 08/09/2018 at 18:52, cosmoger said:

All bears who have booked on for return transport from the city centre location will be receiving PM's shortly.

We are now filling a 3rd bus so more availability if required.  Just fire me a through a PM with numbers required.

Pub for pre match bash is Union Jack Potapovskiy Pereulok, 5, Moskva, Russia, 101000.  It is a short taxi journey from red sqaure or 25-30 min walk.

They will hosting bears exclusively on the Wed before game and Thursday matchday.

There will be specials on drinks and tunes a plenty!

330xl43.png

t7xxcz.jpg

"Ooneeon Dzhek"

:lol:

1 hour ago, giffnockger said:

Just been through to Visa Centre - easy as fuck - took 5 mins - cost £119.80 including posting passport back to me in 5 days signed for, ON OUR WAYYYYYYYYYY

What did they need? Just your visa, invitation letter & passport?

What a game and city to visit, jealous of any bear who's going but ffs there and home in the same day with Thomas Cook ?  Not very fair on the bears who splash out a small fortune to watch their heroes in a city they will probably never visit again.   ,

People are better making there own arrangements and ita a sad day when that has to happen. 

19 hours ago, Copland bear said:

What a game and city to visit, jealous of any bear who's going but ffs there and home in the same day with Thomas Cook ?  Not very fair on the bears who splash out a small fortune to watch their heroes in a city they will probably never visit again.   ,

People are better making there own arrangements and ita a sad day when that has to happen. 

Suits me with holidays for work. I tend to always do day trips