Moscow Away

TunnyLoyal

Need help with the tourist voucher, the hotel am staying at will give me one but it’s a lot of messing around as in need to print the form fill it out and send it back to them via fax or email copy it, is there anywhere online I can just fill out the details and they email me the voucher ? 

3 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

Need help with the tourist voucher, the hotel am staying at will give me one but it’s a lot of messing around as in need to print the form fill it out and send it back to them via fax or email copy it, is there anywhere online I can just fill out the details and they email me the voucher ? 

Invitation to russia for £8,99 - fill out application form now
https://visatoruss.com/uk.html?utm_source=google_adwords&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=│£│UK&utm_content=294881712683&utm_term=%2Binvitation to %2Brussia&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI1pb3gYno3QIVCLDtCh2LOwAhEAAYASAAEgKfsPD_BwE

32 minutes ago, Womble72 said:

Cheers seems less hassle that way you use that company ? 

10 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Cheers seems less hassle that way you use that company ? 

Yeh myself and another 5 lads from my bus all used them and we got our passports back today so everything is fine. 

The company email you the invitation letter within 15 minutes and its got all the necessary stamps and info on it

On 02/10/2018 at 21:32, Womble72 said:

Yeh myself and another 5 lads from my bus all used them and we got our passports back today so everything is fine. 

The company email you the invitation letter within 15 minutes and its got all the necessary stamps and info on it

Did you get asked for travel insurance when you you went for the visa ? 

Need a hand with part of the visa. 
Visit details 

Which institution are you going to visit ? 

Only giving me an option of travel company or none. I take it am selecting travel company even though I booked independently and then the hotel details in Name of Organisation? And hotel address ref number and confirmation number which I have on the tourist visa ?

42 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Need a hand with part of the visa. 
Visit details 

Which institution are you going to visit ? 

Only giving me an option of travel company or none. I take it am selecting travel company even though I booked independently and then the hotel details in Name of Organisation? And hotel address ref number and confirmation number which I have on the tourist visa ?

Select travel company and if you got the invitation from the link posted above, then use the name address on the right hand side of the letter. Name is Fortuna Travel and address 101000 Moscow etc.

Reference number should be 005287 and confirmatiom number should be listed underneath that.

If its easier give us a PM and i can try and talk you through it

41 minutes ago, Womble72 said:

Select travel company and if you got the invitation from the link posted above, then use the name address on the right hand side of the letter. Name is Fortuna Travel and address 101000 Moscow etc.

Reference number should be 005287 and confirmatiom number should be listed underneath that.

If its easier give us a PM and i can try and talk you through it

Sorry mate my hotel gave me one but can’t find the address for the place that gave my hotel it sanko or something.