Fifa 19 - RMedia Pro Clubs team

The No.9

1 minute ago, The No.9 said:

The fact we would average 7-11 players would smash most of early divisions tbh , most people will quote against a good team after a goal or two

The better teams will already be in the higher leagues. Few good performances and your guy tends to rise rapidly in the ratings 

Just now, DeanMK said:

This. I've never played FIFA with any of you but I can already sense the superior class and skill than that of the other 99.9% of people who play FIFA. Will be a skoosh if you ask me.

Crazy that the 11 best fifa players are also the cunts with the biggest dick and balls in the world and all are right here in this forum.

1 minute ago, Sasa_Papac_No1_Fan said:

Really poor this year mate, we normally have 4 players and easily made division 1 the last couple of years but this years defending was woeful.

Clubs was the only thing I felt competent at when defending but this year took that right away :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Sasa_Papac_No1_Fan said:

That's fighting talk lol. @The Godfather, @Ayrshire True Blue, @Lisburn Rangers

I'll set a new one up tonight and see if we can get a few friendlies before 19 comes out.

Someone else will need to organise this team for that mate I was still on Xbox when I got fifa last year before changing to PS4 couple month back