Jump to content
Terry Hurlock Loyal

***Official Nations League Thread****

Recommended Posts

44 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

o_n4s2.gif.4f853840f67c9603c4feb0e9bb39a927.gifFelt like celebrating after the SFA fucked it again

 

Gazza strip 2 - 1 SFA 👍🏼

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, IpswichGer said:

😂

Laughable. Deserve to get beat simply for continuing to overlook Rangers players. Couldn't give a fuck about Scotland anymore as a result.

It took this to get you over the fence?

Fuxake mate where you been hiding, Suffolk?

 

I've been supporting every country playing the jacobites at football since the tartan trannies starting booing Rangers players.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, shotstopper said:

D'ont know whether to laugh or cry. Abject performance. Israel?????? for fucks sake.

I did not know whether to laugh or guffaw..Fuck them

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Israel hadn't won a home game in over 2 years😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

It really says it all about the Scottish press when they reckon Tierney is world class he was tormented all night by a team ranked 98th in the world.

Ready for a laugh Scottish sun ratings:

Tierney 5

Robertson 4

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

They way shagger just goes and picks the ball up :lol: not one look back at Tierney, probably thinking, what a fud :lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

I have no interest in supporting Scotland but I do question McLeish's appointment. At a time when most countries appoint young, hungry coaches with new ideas on tactics, formations, coaching, etc. we revert to someone from 15-20years ago.  Let alone the utter shite that continually gets capped, different times now but Mulgrew has the same number of caps as Sandy Jardine. 

Your last sentence nails it, how far we (Scottish team)  have fallen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

I have no interest in supporting Scotland but I do question McLeish's appointment. At a time when most countries appoint young, hungry coaches with new ideas on tactics, formations, coaching, etc. we revert to someone from 15-20years ago.  Let alone the utter shite that continually gets capped, different times now but Mulgrew has the same number of caps as Sandy Jardine. 

It's because the SFA is stuck in the past. Their dinosaurs in world football. 

I'd tear it down and start again. Show every clown currently their the door. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The players were a disgrace but Eck has to take a big part of the blame for the awful formation and team selection and failing to make appropriate changes when Scotland were getting overrun. 

To think some on here wanted Eck back before we got Stevie G :sarcasm:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know tonight's match was away in Israel, But just out of curiosity, How is the National Team and its Governing Body getting along without The Demonised Rangers and its Supporters 😂😂😂😂😂🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It's because the SFA is stuck in the past. Their dinosaurs in world football. 

I'd tear it down and start again. Show every clown currently their the door. 

Ffs...

@plumbGER

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are absolutely murder but not sure why anyone’s expecting anything when we’ve got cunts like Mulgrew, McDonald and Russell in the starting lineup

Honkin 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

We are absolutely murder but not sure why anyone’s expecting anything when we’ve got cunts like Mulgrew, McDonald and Russell in the starting lineup

Honkin 

The national team is extremely similar to the national league.

The absolute epitome of kick and rush.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this pish supposed to be making it easier for this shite to qualify? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Is this pish supposed to be making it easier for this shite to qualify? 

 

Supposedly, Aye, Can you imagine it, The Tartan Trannies going on a wee European Tour only to be sent homewards to think again at the first fucking hurdle as usual, Fuck Them 😂😂😂😂😂🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Supposedly, Aye, Can you imagine it, The Tartan Trannies going on a wee European Tour only to be sent homewards to think again at the first fucking hurdle as usual, Fuck Them 😂😂😂😂😂🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Don’t want them anywhere near another major tournament. Fuck them and the SFA

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Worst Scotland team since Berti Vogts

Domestically Scottish football is a disgrace but you've got players from Kilmarnock, Aberdeen and Hearts getting a game, says it all

Long may it continue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didny even know the SFA Tarrier XI were playing last night. Seeing their result ensures a good start to the day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Handing caps out to anyone these days. Too many pointless pish international games and the obvious hatred of anything Rangers.

No thanks Scotland - wallow in your own shite 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A friendly against Portugal on Sun next ? Gonna be some attendance at that one !! They better start counting the flags too 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×