Tierney 5

Robertson 4

Legit or you taking the piss :lol:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Legit or you taking the piss :lol:

Their actual ratings mate 😂

13 hours ago, Moody Blue said:

I have no interest in supporting Scotland but I do question McLeish's appointment. At a time when most countries appoint young, hungry coaches with new ideas on tactics, formations, coaching, etc. we revert to someone from 15-20years ago.  Let alone the utter shite that continually gets capped, different times now but Mulgrew has the same number of caps as Sandy Jardine. 

totally agree his tactics last night showed how completely lost he was  the team were all over the place players getting played out of position etc  another point  what has mcfadden done to be a scotland coach also  peter grant not been seen for years then he gets a gig as scotland coach

Just watched the "highlghts", the worst Scotland team ive seen. And by fuck that is saying something. Say what you like about selection , formation and tactics but the bottom line was their footballers looked far superior technically than ours. Israel for fuck sake.

Mcleish looks and sounds like he is on the verge of going senile, should never have been appointed.

• Like 3

To be honest Robertson was hopeless last night and was weaker than Tierney.

But the own goal could be a decisive factor I guess.

8 hours ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Didny even know the SFA Tarrier XI were playing last night. Seeing their result ensures a good start to the day. 

With a friendly coming up against Portugal, hopefully another heavy defeat for the trannies in tartan.

5 hours ago, ShanksRFC said:

Mcleish looks and sounds like he is on the verge of going senile, should never have been appointed.

He looks unwell to me 

• Like 1

Croatia Vs England is a bit surreal in an empty stadium.  It's like a non-league game featuring Modric, Rakitic, Sterling and Kane..

Croatia Vs England dire so far.  Who'd have thought they met in a World Cup Semi-Final a few months ago.  Just shows what a difference fans make to the game.   And we get treated like cattle for our trouble.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, miracle said:

Croatia Vs England dire so far.  Who'd have thought they met in a World Cup Semi-Final a few months ago.  Just shows what a difference fans make to the game.   And we get treated like cattle for our trouble.

It's as well you have recorded that San Marino game mate...goals in it 😁

1 hour ago, miracle said:

Croatia Vs England is a bit surreal in an empty stadium.  It's like a non-league game featuring Modric, Rakitic, Sterling and Kane..

And they are all playing like a non league game as well, what a joke.

1 hour ago, barrymorrison1 said:

He looks unwell to me 

It's been a concern of mine for a while, he has aged so much and seems a bit dottle as well. Big Eck should do the right thing for his own health and sanity, and step down - it's obvious that there is a bit of a cabal (celtic minded) growing against him and those players will not play for him, as was evident in the game and the nonsense with Griffths and Brown immediately retiring from international football.

39 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

It's as well you have recorded that San Marino game mate...goals in it 😁

Moldova look a better side than Scotland.

2 minutes ago, miracle said:

Moldova look a better side than Scotland.

just watched our game (Northern Ireland)good game beat 1 nil deserved something out of the game 

Dier sounds thick, totally thick

6 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Dier sounds thick, totally thick

You only have to look at him to see there's not much going on upstairs.

35 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

It's been a concern of mine for a while, he has aged so much and seems a bit dottle as well. Big Eck should do the right thing for his own health and sanity, and step down - it's obvious that there is a bit of a cabal (celtic minded) growing against him and those players will not play for him, as was evident in the game and the nonsense with Griffths and Brown immediately retiring from international football.

There is a guy I know who goes into our local bowling club for a pint as he stays close by, and  he is a celtic supporter I must add.

well, he has a good job with hmrc, (he actually does this for a living and not a keyboard tax inspector), and whilst we were discussing the last Scotland match the weekend after it was played, I mentioned that eck looked unwell and stressed, and the guy I know mentioned he could be stressed because hmrc are after him because for precious tax offences.

I’m only quoting what this guy said, I’ve known him for years and for a taig, normally is ok. 

If that were the case, should the SFA have given him the job, and do they actually know if he is getting investigated, and even if the tax thing is a false flag, should they actually be employing a man who, from everyone to the outside, looks confused, tired, mumbles when speaking, and looks lost in the dugout when matches have been played?

this needs to either turn around quickly or take steps to remove him or he should remove himself for his own health reasons.

42 minutes ago, barrymorrison1 said:

There is a guy I know who goes into our local bowling club for a pint as he stays close by, and  he is a celtic supporter I must add.

well, he has a good job with hmrc, (he actually does this for a living and not a keyboard tax inspector), and whilst we were discussing the last Scotland match the weekend after it was played, I mentioned that eck looked unwell and stressed, and the guy I know mentioned he could be stressed because hmrc are after him because for precious tax offences.

I’m only quoting what this guy said, I’ve known him for years and for a taig, normally is ok. 

If that were the case, should the SFA have given him the job, and do they actually know if he is getting investigated, and even if the tax thing is a false flag, should they actually be employing a man who, from everyone to the outside, looks confused, tired, mumbles when speaking, and looks lost in the dugout when matches have been played?

this needs to either turn around quickly or take steps to remove him or he should remove himself for his own health reasons.

Not sure about his tax situation but wouldn’t surprise me. And if that is the case and is causing him stress, he won’t be walking away from this job as he probably needs the money. He hasn’t worked in sometime and you can tell why. It’s not even the mumbling - SAF was the same, but with McLeish what he does mumble doesn’t mean much. It’s a strange one, we could have easily attracted a young hungry manager but the what do you expect from the SFA! 

3 hours ago, barrymorrison1 said:

He looks unwell to me 

Thought the same in that Skysports programme about Gerrard when he was appointed

Surely Eck doesn't want to manage so badly as to put his own health as risk.

I guess it doesn't help when he has to put up with fannies like the thumb, who would rather be wearing the green of the republic.

He's probably better off out of it. The trannies haven't forgiven him for taking the Birmingham job anyway. He doesn't have the squad or the resources.

Best thing he could do is tell the SFA to shove their job and find a lower level/grass roots job to rediscover the spark of why he wanted to get into management in the first place.

1 hour ago, BlearyEyedBear said:

I would absolutely ruin Alex Scott.

Anything to get her and the rest of them female pundits off the telly.

Good to look at but fuck off back to the women's football.

• Like 2