***Official Nations League Thread****

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Honestly cunts need to give it a bye

Fair enough if you don't want to support the national team. You can do what you want. You won't see me moaning or whining about folk not supporting the team. So why do so many people who think that way think they have the right to say things to those of us who DO support the national team? It doesn't make any of us any less of a Rangers fan and it certainly isn't fucking tarrier behaviour. Riddy 

A certain bunch, just hacked off because N Ireland are shite again.

Just now, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

This was the most difficult game out of the two for me, can't see nothing but a Scottish win at Hampden on Tuesday. Well done Eck, been under pressure but that was a decent side he put together tonight.

After all the abuse I want Big Eck to make a success of this 

He was under big pressure tonight with all the call offs and we've put in as good a performance I can remember and pumped this lot

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Fair enough if you don't want to support the national team. You can do what you want. You won't see me moaning or whining about folk not supporting the team. So why do so many people who think that way think they have the right to say things to those of us who DO support the national team? It doesn't make any of us any less of a Rangers fan and it certainly isn't fucking tarrier behaviour. Riddy 

Just cause you are Scottish does not mean you have to back everything Scottish. That's Xenophobia at it's worst. 

Why would you endorse an official SFA product supported by fans who hate us ? Just because they are Scottish ? :headscratch:

5 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

You are 100% less of a Rangers fan 

1 minute ago, HG5 said:

Wonder how good Grezda actually is, if he’s part of any side getting beaten by 4 at home by Scotland.

He seems to have faded into obscurity in the second half - looks dangerous if the right ball is playing to him but doesn't seem to be dynamic in getting involved in the midfield.

Just now, HG5 said:

Wonder how good Grezda actually is, if he’s part of any side getting beaten by 4 at home by Scotland.

Is this an attempt at a wind up? Hes a winger playing in a team with 10 men. Seriously though, I haven't got sky  so haven't watched it. Has he been allright?

26 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Fans of a certain age remember a Scottish team full of Rangers players, many Rangers fans were proud followers of the national team. Sadly too many fans seem to equate the national team to politics of the SFA and the SNP - total narrow mindness in my opinion.

Nah mate not narrow minded more like a team full of tarriers and a stadium full of cunts that despise us.

Just now, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

He seems to have faded into obscurity in the second half - looks dangerous if the right ball is playing to him but doesn't seem to be dynamic in getting involved in the midfield.

Cheers mate.

I know he’s still getting up to speed but was looking to him making some sort of impact against a 3rd string Scotland team.

Archived