***Official Nations League Thread****

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Seen batshuayi starts, much prefer that to that lump lukaku, hazard bros on the left, should have enough imo 

Boyata could Royally fuck that up tho 

Much do you win?

Assuming it's part of the accy England were on.

3 hours ago, Bristol loyal said:

Not a fan of the nations league but seriously considering heading over to Portugal for the finals next summer!

England deserved it today completely outplayed Croatia for most of the match, pisses me off we couldn’t do that in Russia though.

It's been a vast improvement on random friendly matches, something to play for and the quality of matches has gone up significantly. I get that many folk can't be doing with international football, but I think it has been a cracking idea from UEFA (not often that is said) - so much so that FIFA are interested in the format to do away with confederation cup.

Israel players have agreed a ban on social media posts ahead of Tuesday's Nations League game against Scotland after Brighton & Hove Albionmidfielder Beram Kayal posted a picture on Instagram, later deleted, of the seven Arab players in the squad, describing them as "The Bosses", after their 7-0 hammering of Guatamala and sparked row in a squad that has suffered from serious political and religious divisions before.

Archived