***Official Nations League Thread****

Just now, hammer93 said:

M8 I'm watching the highlights just now of your game last night....question Paddy McNair?

What is his position these days?

The reason I ask is I saw him on the ball wide right and he produced a run that was electric, when looking at him he looks quite slender, I thought when he broke through at Man U they deployed him as a centre back, I think he is a blue nose and people have spoke about him in the past, just wondering where he plays and if he could ever become a realistic signing target?

He was playing out wide last night mate from what I saw of the game I always thought he was a centre half myself ...He is a Rangers fan mate,don't let the name fool you the way it fooled that piece of shit Martin O'Neill ?

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
On 07/10/2018 at 18:11, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Just giving this a bump, in anticipation of a another weekend of quality football.

Belarus vs Luxembourg on Friday night, what a treat.   Shame it clashes with Moldova vs San Marino.

1 minute ago, miracle said:

Israel with the majority of the possession and 10 attempts to Scotland's 2.  I don't know if the penalty counts as one of those.

Big Eck somehow seems to get the best out of limited player's, surely there are better Scottish players out there than Russell, Mulgrew, O'Donnell and Souttar.

Archived