***Official Nations League Thread****

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, IpswichGer said:

?

Laughable. Deserve to get beat simply for continuing to overlook Rangers players. Couldn't give a fuck about Scotland anymore as a result.

I’ll be quite happy if they continue to overlook our players - saves the fabulous Tartan Army having to embarrass themselves by booing them.

Fuck the national team 

51 minutes ago, IpswichGer said:

?

Laughable. Deserve to get beat simply for continuing to overlook Rangers players. Couldn't give a fuck about Scotland anymore as a result.

It took this to get you over the fence?

Fuxake mate where you been hiding, Suffolk?

I've been supporting every country playing the jacobites at football since the tartan trannies starting booing Rangers players.

6 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

They way shagger just goes and picks the ball up :lol: not one look back at Tierney, probably thinking, what a fud :lol:

I have no interest in supporting Scotland but I do question McLeish's appointment. At a time when most countries appoint young, hungry coaches with new ideas on tactics, formations, coaching, etc. we revert to someone from 15-20years ago.  Let alone the utter shite that continually gets capped, different times now but Mulgrew has the same number of caps as Sandy Jardine. 

3 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

I have no interest in supporting Scotland but I do question McLeish's appointment. At a time when most countries appoint young, hungry coaches with new ideas on tactics, formations, coaching, etc. we revert to someone from 15-20years ago.  Let alone the utter shite that continually gets capped, different times now but Mulgrew has the same number of caps as Sandy Jardine. 

Your last sentence nails it, how far we (Scottish team)  have fallen.

11 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

It's because the SFA is stuck in the past. Their dinosaurs in world football. 

I'd tear it down and start again. Show every clown currently their the door. 

Archived