***Official Nations League Thread****

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Genuinely wanted to go next Monday to take my wee boy to his first football game, since I'm assuming it will be half empty and not very noisy etc. Looked up tickets there for my dad, me and my boy. £70 + a £3 booking fee. Nah, I'll pass.

How can they justify charging £30 an adult against fucking Israel?

8 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Genuinely wanted to go next Monday to take my wee boy to his first football game, since I'm assuming it will be half empty and not very noisy etc. Looked up tickets there for my dad, me and my boy. £70 + a £3 booking fee. Nah, I'll pass.

How can they justify charging £30 an adult against fucking Israel?

Is it not Tuesday night??

17 minutes ago, BlearyEyedBear said:

£30 to watch a glorified friendly in a half-empty Hampden.

The SFA are ripping the pish.

It's not a glorified friendly, it is a play off spot game, if there is a win in Albania - so it is about as far removed from a friendly as you described. That said, the ticket price is a joke and given that it is a midweek, it's looking like a barely quarter full stadium, the SFA have to hope a good result in Albania and then pump this game up - should have been moved to a smaller ground though.

16 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

It's not a glorified friendly, it is a play off spot game, if there is a win in Albania - so it is about as far removed from a friendly as you described. That said, the ticket price is a joke and given that it is a midweek, it's looking like a barely quarter full stadium, the SFA have to hope a good result in Albania and then pump this game up - should have been moved to a smaller ground though.

Should a been moved to piggery so the players would have home advantage feel to the game.

4 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

If the sfa sent me 4 free hospitality tickets to watch fucking Scotland I would throw them in the fucking bin. 

Quite right, Too much undignified silence going on from they bastards, Morally fucking bankrupt, Hope to fuck they end up financially bankrupt as well, Fuck Them ??????????

Archived