Sign in to follow this  
Terry Hurlock Loyal

***Official Nations League Thread****

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

Wales have been superb the night, great goals and should have scored a lot more....they have a young lad Brooks playing for them....what a player this lad is?

Watched the whole game really enjoyed it. :thumbup:

On the beers... got my White, Red and Blue trumpet ready... flags, scarves, tunes... Heading to the stadium to hang up all the banners in a couple of hours then head to the venue to make sure beer kegs and merch is all set for Skansin (supporters group).. I love an international day :pipe: 

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

BBC sport has a pick your Scotland XI on the website. The first dilemma is Robertson or Tierney  ? Aye ok the new captain or tierney. 

you laugh but we had a magnitude of zoomers on here thinking tav would be replaced by flanagan 

3 hours ago, johanhentze said:

On the beers... got my White, Red and Blue trumpet ready... flags, scarves, tunes... Heading to the stadium to hang up all the banners in a couple of hours then head to the venue to make sure beer kegs and merch is all set for Skansin (supporters group).. I love an international day :pipe: 

Better win