***Official Nations League Thread****

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

Northern Ireland beat Israel 3 nil should have been 7 or 8 I kid you not...Scotland should hammer them next month they were woeful

Watched it mate, Israel were absolutely rotten eh? That said, it was a good performance from your lads though.

I know it was a friendly and I've only seen the highlights but some of the areas England are trying to play football in are mental. I can understand them wanting to play a more attractive style but do it in the last 2 thirds of the pitch, not your 18 yard box. 

17 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

I know it was a friendly and I've only seen the highlights but some of the areas England are trying to play football in are mental. I can understand them wanting to play a more attractive style but do it in the last 2 thirds of the pitch, not your 18 yard box. 

Got to blame the coaching. 

13 hours ago, bluedylan said:

Northern Ireland beat Israel 3 nil should have been 7 or 8 I kid you not...Scotland should hammer them next month they were woeful

You see the free palastine message up the mountain mate? 

Was in Belfast yesterday afternoon and that disaster slapped me in the face coming off the motorway 

24 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

You see the free palastine message up the mountain mate? 

Was in Belfast yesterday afternoon and that disaster slapped me in the face coming off the motorway 

Yeah seen that mate, the protest against Israel drew a crowd of no more than 20 people.They put one up there a few years ago about the IRA and a team went up from the Shankill and chased them all over the place...it was filmed and put on Facebook with a wee song 

1 hour ago, bluedylan said:

Yeah seen that mate, the protest against Israel drew a crowd of no more than 20 people.They put one up there a few years ago about the IRA and a team went up from the Shankill and chased them all over the place...it was filmed and put on Facebook with a wee song 

M8 I'm watching the highlights just now of your game last night....question Paddy McNair?

What is his position these days?

The reason I ask is I saw him on the ball wide right and he produced a run that was electric, when looking at him he looks quite slender, I thought when he broke through at Man U they deployed him as a centre back, I think he is a blue nose and people have spoke about him in the past, just wondering where he plays and if he could ever become a realistic signing target?

Archived