Valencia bus for game

tayside

22 hours ago, tayside said:

Anyone heard if any buses running from Vallencia for the game as we are based their for 4 nights , chi in advance.

Would join this bus if there is any going, I was going to get the train from Valencia nord then taxi home after with the last train being during the gameĀ 

18 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

2047 it leaves mate.

Which will be during the game.

I'm heading up on train in the afternoonĀ  but looking to get back down to Valencia after the game as well. Could probably get enough numbers for a bus if someone takes charge of organisingĀ 

30 minutes ago, brazz1972 said:

Which will be during the game.

I'm heading up on train in the afternoonĀ  but looking to get back down to Valencia after the game as well. Could probably get enough numbers for a bus if someone takes charge of organisingĀ 

Aye, just confirming for the guy that he wouldn't make the train. I reckon there will be a fair few in the same boat.

1 hour ago, BallochBear said:

Last time there was a special train that left just from Villareal station straight to ValenciaĀ about 1 hour after full time.

Cheers for the info mate

8 minutes ago, brazz1972 said:

Could easily get a minibus just going by folk in this thread.

Aye Iā€™d Defo be game for that lad ??

On 06/09/2018 at 15:31, tayside said:

Anyone heard if any buses running from Vallencia for the game as we are based their for 4 nights , chi in advance.

Weā€™re taking the train mate, did it when we played them in champions league years ago.Ā Direct,Ā takes just over an hour and itā€™s no more than 5euro. Weā€™re notĀ sure if theyā€™re running on the way back though so might have to taxi back.Ā 

Contacted a bus company saying I was looking at getting roughly 15 people from Villarreal back to Valencia city centre after the game.

Had a few emails back and forth. Been in Spanish so bit broken English on the Google translate but reckons it would be ā‚¬165 all in.Ā 

3 hours ago, brazz1972 said:

Contacted a bus company saying I was looking at getting roughly 15 people from Villarreal back to Valencia city centre after the game.

Had a few emails back and forth. Been in Spanish so bit broken English on the Google translate but reckons it would be ā‚¬165 all in.Ā 

Sounds decent mate Iā€™d be game for that

There's a train from a place called Castellon de la plana after the game. 1 at 22:12 and 1 at 23:00. This isn't far from Villarreal so looks like the best option for getting up and down. Is only 8km from the stadium so should hopefully be able to get a taxi up there after the game and get train down to Valencia.

I'd be up for going on a bus if there is one but only arrive Thur morning and home Fri morning so can't be arsed trying to organise folk onto a bus. Want to make the most of the day.