Sign in to follow this  
Lerry1971

David Hagen benefit match.

Apparently there is a match organised through at Falkirk stadium for David. KO 1pm on Sunday 21st Oct. I daresay alot of our guys will be through there. I will go and take my son and daughter too. Such a shitty fucked up illness. He was quite a gritty midfielder in his day. 

• Like 3

Apologies for being out the loop, what illness? Played against David a few times at school.

Not being funny, but everywhere I turn I hear the scum have a match on Saturday to raise money for cancer charities I think. I've no issues with their press, cancer is an indiscriminate bastard and all money raised is welcomed.

But this DH info is news to me, hopefully the organisers can get the same press, media, radio buy in to promote this game after Saturday.

Good luck, no surrender David Hagen

• Like 1

There's a benefit night on in the Louden on Friday 5th October too. Heart & Hand also have a live show at the Ibrox Suite that night, but will be making a donation. 

Hawick RSC having a captains night with Barry Ferguson and Lee McCulloch donation to be made off the back of that. 

There’s also a dinner organised by Falkirk supportes in behind the wall next Friday. Not sure if it’s sold out yet. 

There was thread on here about him when it came out back in July. 

There’s a just giving page been set up too. https://www.justgiving.com/campaign/DavidHagen 

Falkirk had a bucket collection before their game against Queen of the South recently which raised about £3500. It would be good to see Rangers do this at a game as well. I’ll be taking my boys along to the game at Falkirk, hopefully there could be a return fixture at Ibrox in the future as that would raise more money for David and his family. 

• Like 1