Grezda sent home by national team

.Williamson.

Just now, SeanSean said:

Maybe the team has purchased a lemon?  Players with nagging injuries are truly a curse. Hopefully, this is all smoke with no fire.  I have had a feeling since his signing. Hopefully, I am wrong. I smell lemonade.

You anywhere near garryowen?

1 minute ago, SeanSean said:

Maybe the team has purchased a lemon?  Players with nagging injuries are truly a curse. Hopefully, this is all smoke with no fire.  I have had a feeling since his signing. Hopefully, I am wrong. I smell lemonade.

The fuck you on aboot ya crackpot ?

11 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

The fuck you on aboot ya crackpot ?

I'm on 'aboot' a player who is and has been broken for months. A player who has been rejected by his national team for health reasons. A player who is obviously not match fit...yet...what the fuck am I on aboot? Get a fuckin clue. Critical thinkin McFly.

2 minutes ago, SeanSean said:

I'm on 'aboot' a player who is and has been broken for months. A player who has been rejected by his national team for health reasons. A player who is obviously not match fit...yet...what the fuck am I on aboot? Get a fuckin clue. Critical thinkin McFly.

Players get injured they then need to get fit after an injury if he passed a medical he should be fine.

3 minutes ago, SeanSean said:

Get a life ya fucking domestic pet rapist 

1 hour ago, SeanSean said:

Grezda is recovering an injury; not broken. He's one of Albania's best players, so they called him up to assess his match fitness, and was sent home once they accepted he isn't match fit; hardly a reject. 

Mountain out of a molehill. 

24 minutes ago, Bossorange said:

Rossiter passed one too...

Not really comparable though. Rossiter had already lost a year of his career at Liverpool due to injury; we took the gamble on him being over those injury issues, and it hasn't paid off. Grezda doesn't have a history of being 7-10 days away. 

When we signed Arveladze, he had a niggling knock that was then aggravated playing for Georgia, delaying his Rangers debut for a few weeks. I'd rather Grezda be sent back to Auchenhowie than something similar happening. (Especially as, unlike Arveladze, he hasn't played for his previous club yet, so isn't sharp.)

3 minutes ago, Aubie92 said:

Grezda is recovering an injury; not broken. He's one of Albania's best players, so they called him up to assess his match fitness, and was sent home once they accepted he isn't match fit; hardly a reject. 

Mountain out of a molehill. 

Probably the most retarded thing I have ever seen posted....'recovering an injury; not broken'

So...if I snap YOUR ankle at what point will you no longer be broken? Would that be just shy of match fit or still requiring surgery? Seems to me it is all moot if the man cannot suit up. He is obviously not well enough to represent his national team now. I am sure he will be 100% for SPFL play.

Oh the inanity! Jesus save me from the stupid!

11 minutes ago, SeanSean said:

Probably the most retarded thing I have ever seen posted....'recovering an injury; not broken'

So...if I snap YOUR ankle at what point will you no longer be broken? Would that be just shy of match fit or still requiring surgery? Seems to me it is all moot if the man cannot suit up. He is obviously not well enough to represent his national team now. I am sure he will be 100% for SPFL play.

Oh the inanity! Jesus save me from the stupid!

Seems to be you're an arse munching bellend. Away and remove the stick from your arse, insert it into your mouth and dive in the nearest puddle. 

2 minutes ago, Aubie92 said:

Seems to be you're an arse munching bellend. Away and remove the stick from your arse, insert it into your mouth and dive in the nearest puddle. 

Whatever dude...If  calling out the signing of broken Albanians makes me a 'bell end' then mushroom head it is.

Sounds like much ado about nothing and is all about match fitness, no idea as regards the work permit comment?

Translated from Albanian to English (Google)

just a few hours apart from the Albania-Israel game, and precisely in these moments of tension a bad news comes from our national team. It is about midfielder Eros Grezda, who is taught that he will not be active in the next two games. Two of the reasons why Grezda will not play is that he did not play for 5 months, which makes him out of shape. While the second one relates to residence and work permit in Scotland. Gjtihsesi, Grezda is one of the few in the ranks of the National who can change the pace of a match because of the technical qualities it has, so his lack of trouble Panucci. /albeu.com/just a few hours apart from the Albania-Israel game, and precisely in these moments of tension a bad news comes from our national team. It is about midfielder Eros Grezda, who is taught that he will not be active in the next two games. Two of the reasons why Grezda will not play is that he did not play for 5 months, which makes him out of shape. While the second one relates to residence and work permit in Scotland. Gjtihsesi, Grezda is one of the few in the ranks of the National who can change the pace of a match because of the technical qualities it has, so his lack of trouble Panucci. /albeu.com/