Today's Random Tabloid Anti-Rangers article

7 hours ago, Parky89 said:

They know what headlines makes fans click or read articles or buy papers. Just don’t give them the satisfaction. Don’t click or buy. 

No one buys .Some people have papers in front of their noses all their working days 

Anyway my point is .There is a propaganda war going on in these tabloids and we are losing in by a country mile 

4 hours ago, Heshootshescores said:

Yes. The assessment of the disciplinary panel in yesterday's Rebel (based on McGregor, Morales, Naismith but omitting Brown) tells us all we need to know about the balance of sports journalism in our cesspit. 

Yeah seen that little bit too 

Such a bunch of quacks these fuckers 

8 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye the DR had a video of it online and all.

Literally all that happens is a guy picks his nose and was caught on camera 

Just be thankful they stopped the camera after the actual  nose picking as he was later seen wilfully flicking said snotter towards the opposition fans without care or regard to their safety. :rangers:

3 hours ago, Wullies_bowly_legs said:

Just be thankful they stopped the camera after the actual  nose picking as he was later seen wilfully flicking said snotter towards the opposition fans without care or regard to their safety. :rangers:

That's sectarianism in this City

5 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

That's nothing, i was at a game once where the fans were actually calling the referee a wanker. Disgraceful

No I'm sorry but I cannot believe that. Fans in this country would never stoop so low. Maybe his full time real job was a banker or he drove a tanker.

GAME SHOCK 

Rangers vs celtic match in Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 hit with vile ‘big Jock knew’ banner in shocking social media video.

A VILE banner appearing to show a slur against celtic legend Jock Stein has appeared in an Old Firm match in the popular PES 2019 game.

A clip emerged on social media showing a virtual fixture between the Old Firm rivals in this year’s edition of the footie simulator.

The game shows a Rangers against celtic match, with the players emerging into the in-game stadium.

But as the camera pans past the digital crowd, a sickening “big Jock knew” sign can be seen amongst the fans.

The phrase is sung by football yobs who claim former celtic boss Jock Stein kept quiet about a sex abuse scandal at the club.

A clip circulating on Twitter racked up thousands of views on Saturday.

Pro Evolution Soccer has a number of different customisable elements within the game.

It means that players can design their own crowd banners, along with other elements of what appears.

And game developer Konami has not put a filter on the custom settings – meaning players can write what they want and they appear at match side.

Last year some Arsenal fans claimed that a banner reading “Wenger out” would appear – blasting then boss Arsene Wenger.

And a number of videos on YouTube offer detailed tutorials into how users can add their own customisable banners and flags for the virtual crowds.

We told you earlier this year that game developers Konami announced that the Ladbrokes Premiership will be a licensed league in this year’s edition.

Parkhead and Ibrox will also be brought to life after celtic and Rangers were confirmed as partner clubs.

We told you last year how vandals scrawled “big Jock knew” across a church in Glasgow on the eve of the Old Firm derby.

Horrified passers-by were shocked to see the graffiti daubed on three sides of Castlemilk’s Evangelical Church of Christ, on Carmunnock Road, last April.

Other jibes such as “f**k celtic” and “Rangers easy OK” were spray painted in big black letters across the white building.

Game developers Konami have been approached by the Scottish Sun for comment.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Quite unbelievable that the Sun have made a story out of this ?. They even state that banners are customisable by players. They know that isn't part of the official game. Absolute click-bait, hysterical nonsense ?.

2 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Exactly, I thought about this earlier, it's the truth so where is the problem, why is the truth vile, could the press please explain.

Yes mate, will be the usual shite like accusing us of point scoring etc.

Trying to deflect it is the real vile thing imo.

DISABLED Rangers fans have hit out after they were left injured by a terrifying crowd surge during the Old Firm clash with celtic.

Video footage has emerged showing a stampede as Hoops aces toasted their 1-0 win with a lap of honour that passed Parkhead’s away section.

Three wheelchair users were crushed including MS sufferer Evelyn Campbell, 49, who was treated for bumps and bleeding from her ear.

But she fears she could have been killed.

She said: “I was in the first disabled bay with my daughter.

“I got pushed forward on my chair with my head landing on my knees.

I thought I was going to fall off. If I didn’t have my belt secured on the chair it would probably have killed me.

“The fans get excited but to fly in from behind was just disgraceful.

My spine was stretched — it was horrendous.”

Steven Sinclair from Stevenston, Ayrshire, and Scott Robb, from Ayr, were also hurt.

Scott, 38, who has cerebral palsy, had a wrist spasm when fans bashed his chair, while Steven suffered neck and shoulder bruising

Scott said: “Rangers supporters should have been allowed to leave before the lap of honour.”

The 800 away fans were held for 15 minutes after full-time on safety advice of police.

4 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I noticed with the Jason Cummings video the headline is:

FORMER Rangers ACE JASON CUMMINGS SMASHES UP FLAT

FFS he was on loan to us for a few MONTHS. He played for Hibs for years! Why not FORMER HIBS PLAYER...........

Rangers big, Hibs small