Ibrox and Cessnock

geronimoo

39 minutes ago, Loyaleastend said:

Community councils are typically the domain of frustrated housewives, retirees and model railway enthusiasts.

And it's those Frustrated housewives, retirees and model railway enthusiasts that tried to cancel the Union bear march and cancelled our plans for the fan zone!
Fuck whatever stereotype you think is associate and if you can, get involved. This kind of attitude is exactly how we're in this position. 

17 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

And it's those Frustrated housewives, retirees and model railway enthusiasts that tried to cancel the Union bear march and cancelled our plans for the fan zone!
Fuck whatever stereotype you think is associate and if you can, get involved. This kind of attitude is exactly how we're in this position. 

Humour, it helps with living 

11 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Shower of rabids.

Yeah that's why we need normal folk in there, I always find that with that lot all you need to do is stand up and they shit themselves.

We are not looking for folks to go in and cause trouble, we are looking for folks to go in with a fair, honest and open mind.

14 hours ago, kplfishtank said:

I’d love to get involved but in all honesty I couldn’t share a room with SNP and labour cunts. I’d be doing time within a week. 

This is the exact attitude that has got us to where we are today. The lurkers must piss themselves reading this type of apathetic stance. It reminds me of many years ago where a prominent member of O.O. was standing for local election in east end of glasgow and lost by 1 vote. I recall a conversation with a loyalist after the result and he told me he never voted as he would not enter a Catholic school to vote. Get in amongst them and let our voice be heard.

16 hours ago, geronimoo said:

Don't know if anyone has posted this, but the Ibrox and Cessnock community council are looking for Community councillors.

I don't live in the border to go for it, if anyone on here stays in the area it would be good if they joined it to ensure they are balanced and we get treated fairly.

I do see the need to have Rangers representation on this committee, however the candidate needs to understand politics. I wonder if Chris Graham would like to climb the political ladder?

42 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I do see the need to have Rangers representation on this committee, however the candidate needs to understand politics. I wonder if Chris Graham would like to climb the political ladder?

None of the current and past understood politics and they were there for a good amount if time, no need of politics is needed.

1 hour ago, glasgow argyle said:

This is the exact attitude that has got us to where we are today. The lurkers must piss themselves reading this type of apathetic stance. It reminds me of many years ago where a prominent member of O.O. was standing for local election in east end of glasgow and lost by 1 vote. I recall a conversation with a loyalist after the result and he told me he never voted as he would not enter a Catholic school to vote. Get in amongst them and let our voice be heard.

I agree if you live in the area then join then community council.

5 minutes ago, geronimoo said:

None of the current and past understood politics and they were there for a good amount if time, no need of politics is needed.

I disagree, it's politics that are blocking Rangers from being part of the community. I think the club needs representation on these committees. Maybe it should be part of the SLO's remit

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

I disagree, it's politics that are blocking Rangers from being part of the community. I think the club needs representation on these committees

The community councils are made up by members of the public in that area to look at local things, there is no need for anyone to have a degree in politics or know how government works. The club  should be represented on it like any other business in them area, but they won't much like other local businesses  so why bother going off track. 

We need a voice in these areas as they current voices are just brain dead rabbid hate mongers.