Scouts in Africa

.Williamson.

18 minutes ago, backup said:

There were the finished articles on display on Monday night at least 3 from Coleraine, Harkin, McGonigle and Canning. 

Not seen them but not convinced the northern Irish league has as much quality in it as you suggest.

I wonder if East Asia or somewhere isn't the place for cheap untapped football talent. I think Africa is filled to the brim with scouts and dodgy agents. The same goes for all the other 'next big thing' places in football - sub Saharan Africa, North Africa, Balkans etc. Every country(it seems apart from the UK) is on the merry-go-round of the latest 'in thing' in developing wunderkids and golden generations of footballers. If anywhere is currently overlooked its probably Asia.

57 minutes ago, teuchterblue said:

I wonder if East Asia or somewhere isn't the place for cheap untapped football talent. I think Africa is filled to the brim with scouts and dodgy agents. The same goes for all the other 'next big thing' places in football - sub Saharan Africa, North Africa, Balkans etc. Every country(it seems apart from the UK) is on the merry-go-round of the latest 'in thing' in developing wunderkids and golden generations of footballers. If anywhere is currently overlooked its probably Asia.

There is a reason for that....

1 minute ago, Spliffy said:

I meant in a good way, so I didn't have to go through YouTube myself. I honestly think it's fantastic. Unless of course, I have read your intentions wrong with relation to my own comment.

Presbyterian ethics can not be construed as anything other than honourable.

2 minutes ago, backup said:

Presbyterian ethics can not be construed as anything other than honourable.

Protestant come from the right to believe Christianity and disavow the cult of Rome. In all seriousness, what is wrong with that?? We denounce the biggest organized paedophile ring in existence and all of its cult like teachings... but we're the bad guys. Never stop preaching the truth. Religion as we know it is dead, the battle is being played on other fields. But we are still the targeted enemy of said paedophilic cult. Sing it loud sing it proud, sing the songs slower so they can hear it!

Just now, Spliffy said:

Protestant come from the right to believe Christianity and disavow the cult of Rome. In all seriousness, what is wrong with that?? We denounce the biggest organized paedophile ring in existence and all of its cult like teachings... but we're the bad guys. Never stop preaching the truth. Religion as we know it is dead, the battle is being played on other fields. But we are still the targeted enemy of said paedophilic cult. Sing it loud sing it proud, sing the songs slower so they can hear it!

Sorry you have lost me completely.

2 hours ago, backup said:

A mixed signal, I can't disagree.

But, the fight we face no longer comes down to Protestant Vs catholic. It's grown to a far wider degree. To negate and forget about a lot of arguments, it is basically now boiled down to Unionists Vs nationalists. That is the simplistic way of putting it. They don't really care about Scotland, they just want to see the death of the United Kingdom. We above all else want to preserve it, and keep Scotland prospering the way it has for countless years.

We do well out of the union, some find it an uncomfortable fact to accept.

2 hours ago, backup said:

And to further add, anything we do is to PROTEST what otherwise we would have been forced to belive. A cult disguised as a religion forced down our throats. If it weren't for people way back when who believed different, where would we be? We should be proud of our defiance, regardless what year it is.

Or is that too controversial for your brain to process?

3 minutes ago, Spliffy said:

And to further add, anything we do is to PROTEST what otherwise we would have been forced to belive. A cult disguised as a religion forced down our throats. If it weren't for people way back when who believed different, where would we be? We should be proud of our defiance, regardless what year it is.

Or is that too controversial for your brain to process?

What time/era does your rocket land ?