Scotland fans in kilts and stupid hats

scottyc06

On 08/09/2018 at 01:32, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

They have stolen the flag mate. When I was younger I'd always have a saltire with me on holiday, at Rangers games as well.

Now I wouldn't. Because when I see it I think that's a yesser cunt.

Could always fly the royal standard The Lion Rampant

19 hours ago, plumbGER said:

They have already been spotted with Catalonia flags mate, arsehole bastards.

Pics or it never happened. 

Same with the op. Seven pages in in and no proof that Jack was boo’ed.

1 hour ago, cr3_bear said:

This isn't just about not liking the national team in my view. The SFA is jam packed full of cunts desperate to bury us for good and desperate to create and throw random sanctions at us whenever possible. This was made clear over the summer. Until there is major change at the SFA and I am not talking about having it heavily swinging towards Rangers. As a governing body it should be impartial but it is nowhere near it . Until that day arises, they will never get my support.

It's my opinion that the SPFL who represent that cabal are running our game . The Sfa are there to administrate all the protocols and take all their instructions from them . They just do it a stand alone way .

They basically work to the same agenda

para loyal

fucking love questioning the cunts about the regiment they served in. All walking about with Argyll & Sutherland Highlander hats on and not one of the cunts have earned it.

Even better is to remind them that the Argylls served for queen and country as part of the BRITISH Army, but they just ignore that fact. 

Why would any sane Bear get involved with a shower of folk that hate the air we breath and ground we walk on and want to totally eradicate our way of life. 

They can have their piss poor republican pub team with their cringeworthy national anthem, and they have a go at us for singing about the Boyne. ?