Switch to Pro Evo!

Malkytfp1

28 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Konami told me it's good to go but the club are holding it up.  I just went out and bought the normal edition as like the strips fuck knows when our club edition will be out.  

Just like the club told you about safe standing in the Copland? 

8 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Konami told me it's good to go but the club are holding it up.  I just went out and bought the normal edition as like the strips fuck knows when our club edition will be out.  

We will end up with nothing the way we're going, no reputable company is going to want anything to do with us..

Fucking amateur hour! 

20 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Just like the club told you about safe standing in the Copland? 

The club didn't not tell me about the safe standing but someone in the know did, but you know better , so when is it happening ? As I was told if it was going anywhere is was going in the corner under the screens between the Copland and govan.  Personally I think it would be better in both the enclosures but was told that would not be happening either. 

2 hours ago, linfield1690 said:

Sun now updated this as there front running story fucking scumbags

I know it's pathetic, what someone wants to do with their games console and the game they buy makes front page news.   I see disabled fans at parkhead nearly got crushed at the pedo some only just made the news.

This country has gone mad.   Now every bear will have it on their game ?? As it's the bloody truth which the paper fails to mention as they are scared to speak out.  

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

I know it's pathetic, what someone wants to do with their games console and the game they buy makes front page news.   I see disabled fans at parkhead nearly got crushed at the pedo some only just made the news.

This country has gone mad.   Now every bear will have it on their game ?? As it's the bloody truth which the paper fails to mention as they are scared to speak out.  

At the end of the day you can't get done for telling the truth "big jock knew"

On 08/09/2018 at 18:47, Malkytfp1 said:

Always been a Fifa guy and don't get much game time now being daddy but Pro Evo is pulling out all the stocks for us bears. 

20180908_184209.jpg

I think the big question here is where did all those fans get the tops from?

Is Mehmet even selling to pro evo?