Peña

4 minutes ago, Loyaleastend said:

He can gtf

Don't agree - the guy actually has something about him - would love to see it come out in our favour - not necessarily wearing our shirt again but most certainly a fee that recompenses us for what we have laid out. Apart from that I wish the guy nothing but a reasonable career based on his ability.

21 minutes ago, 10pshortof17pound said:

Don't agree - the guy actually has something about him - would love to see it come out in our favour - not necessarily wearing our shirt again but most certainly a fee that recompenses us for what we have laid out. Apart from that I wish the guy nothing but a reasonable career based on his ability.

Wouldn’t wish him harm, not good enough for Rangers.

He was/is fuckin awful. Took a big wage from us, and will again if no one signs him when his loan is up, and offered the very minimum in return.

Probably a posed pic where he didn't even do a single curl. Cunt will have to offer a lot more than a smiling photo before I have anything good to say about him.

Just now, plumbGER said:

Enough about Cushy, what do you think about Pena?

?? said ma piece mate,cunt is far from shite despite a few listless displays for us under a total clusterfuck of management .he'd be an asset if he is indeed screwing the nut?

9 minutes ago, DC76 said:

?? said ma piece mate,cunt is far from shite despite a few listless displays for us under a total clusterfuck of management .he'd be an asset if he is indeed screwing the nut?

Anno mate, pulling your leg.

I think he is too far gone for that now, certainly at our club anyway, it's a shame because the club paid good money for him and he could have been a very good player if it hadn't been for the drink etc, he has ruined his career.

12 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Anno mate, pulling your leg.

I think he is too far gone for that now, certainly at our club anyway, it's a shame because the club paid good money for him and he could have been a very good player if it hadn't been for the drink etc, he has ruined his career.

At 28 I'd like to think, hope,pray?,there's a bit more to the cunt than that?